Check your account email address ×

Frum vs Bannon debate

Rod

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tell me what you think he is.

Alt leftist probably. He just kept screaming about collusion and racism. Borderline crying and convulsing. Remind you of anyone here?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And the moderator kept actively arguing against Bannon as well

was impressed with how Bannon articulated his points and agenda. No wonder the alt left is afraid to let him speak

I’m not a huge Bannon fan but he’s no idiot and his thoughts are pretty well shared by most Americans. Myself included.  He’s primarily hated because he speaks them....not because they are necessarily “his”.  

Frum—- the military is made up by a lot of minorities and you can’t tell me they voted for trump!!! *sobs*   (Lol wtf racist)

bannon—- well actually Trump got a good portion of the minority vote— and growing. That’s part of the populist movement. Trump wants to make life better for ALL Americans 

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not a huge Bannon fan but he’s no idiot and his thoughts are pretty well shared by most Americans. Myself included.  He’s primarily hated because he speaks them....not because they are necessarily “his”.  

He's actually very bright, gives no fucks and backs up his beliefs. He has no talking points and speaks without notes at most times. He believes what he espouses. 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Bannons opening statement sounds like something @motonoggin could get behind 

It's a really good opening (I'll watch the rest later).  It's amazing to me that the libs in the audience still cannot contain themselves but to interrrupt during it.  So convinced of their left wing views that they cannot contain themselves.  Ewww...fucking gross.

BTW, Moto doesn''t know but, pretty sure you saying that is going to get you "the wall" too!  It's gonna be great!  I'm bringing chips and dip.  Bring beer!   :lmao:

1 hour ago, s pump said:

He's actually very bright, gives no fucks and backs up his beliefs. He has no talking points and speaks without notes at most times. He believes what he espouses. 

Tru dat!

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a really good opening (I'll watch the rest later).  It's amazing to me that the libs in the audience still cannot contain themselves but to interrrupt during it.  So convinced of their left wing views that they cannot contain themselves.  Ewww...fucking gross.

BTW, Moto doesn''t know but, pretty sure you saying that is going to get you "the wall" too!  It's gonna be great!  I'm bringing chips and dip.  Bring beer!   :lmao:

Tru dat!

Frum starts getting really frustrated near the end and just selves further and further into kneejerk alt left talking points. He gets to the point he makes no sense at all. By the end of it I got the feeling that Bannon won the crowd over 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:11 PM, frenchy said:

Buttcocks thinks Frum is a leftist :lol: 

Lol it’s unreal...

On 11/3/2018 at 5:14 AM, Zambroski said:

Just trying to catch up on whatever this was.  Jeeez...why are liberals so scared of freedom of speech?,....and every fucking thing else?  Fascist twerps.  :lol: Look at Moto's people. 

At 4:00 did this fucking idiot (Frum) just say this?  REALLY?  "The failures of a good system are not a reason to turn to an evil one."  WHAT THE FUCK?  So...a proven system that works and has been proven to work is “evil” compared to a system that doesn’t work and has failed at every level?  This sounded like a Moto-ism.  Hard to believe people believe these complete fucking morons.  Idiots gonna idiot.

Fuck you are stupid sometimes. Quit trying to get lulz and use your fucking head. Beat your face, POG.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol it’s unreal...

Fuck you are stupid sometimes. Quit trying to get lulz and use your fucking head. Beat your face, POG.

Hey fuckboi, that’s the dumbest fucking statement I’ve heard outside of this place. Probably ever!  

Fucking evil systems!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao Frum is a fucking neocon. He literally worshipped George W Bush.

This is what's considered a liberal these days? 

:lol:

We're talking about  buttcocks and derpbroski......