Check your account email address ×

Still think you’re president is dirty?

Rod

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trump and Ford are the only 2 in the last 40+ years, so thanks for proving my point that the STANDARD PRACTICE is to release them. 

Who was the last pres before Trump to never have any political experience  before they were potus?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Now you're setting time limits, 40 years, who cares how long?

since you have a thinking problem here is the definition of standard practice:

If something such as a procedure is normal practice or standard practice, it is the usual thing that is done in a particular situation.

Just now, frenchy said:

since you have a thinking problem here is the definition of standard practice:

If something such as a procedure is normal practice or standard practice, it is the usual thing that is done in a particular situation.

Still not a law or required, standard practices are not a requirement and matters not at all.

Just now, frenchy said:

ahhh but you said 'career politician' and Romney is not even close to one. Better luck next time. 

So you have one person....but he still had political experience.....Trump had none.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Still not a law or required, standard practices are not a requirement and matters not at all.

I never said it was, simply that it's standard practice that trump ignored and his lemmings give him a free pass on it, because after all he doesn't lie daily. :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I never said it was, simply that it's standard practice that trump ignored and his lemmings give him a free pass on it, because after all he doesn't lie daily. :lol: 

Nothing Trump does is standard.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Free pass? :lol: Nobody cares except for dems looking for dirt on him. This is private info IMO and I would not release mine to anyone.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

2C879251-4382-4C4D-9929-1CA63CDD79BF.jpeg.8e5a16fa83a740de5a64212e99e8af55.jpegFrenchy is like a Honey Badger with shit! 🤣🤣

Fucking thing is supposed to be a gif with teeth baring and everything....WTF

You homos get the point though.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks