Check your account email address ×

If the Russians had all this info why wasn’t handed over at the Trump Tower Meetings?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How the fuck do you know wtf was passed around at the trump tower meeting? :lol:

The same way you seem to know that Trump colluded with Russia i would imagine....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The same way you seem to know that Trump colluded with Russia i would imagine....

only we know the secret meeting took place, the people involved, and all the lies that were created about it......

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

only we know the secret meeting took place, the people involved, and all the lies that were created about it......

Maybe in your little fairy tale world.....

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Lying to investigators is a felony.  Why haven't these liars all been charged?  It's been over a year since they lied.  

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

seeing in it came from you likely all of it:news:

It’s really no wonder many of you run around claiming this is nothing but a witch hunt. You’re clueless to the facts. We know the meeting took place. We know who was in the meeting. We know trump and other members lied about the meeting, and lied about the purpose of the meeting. But if you want to believe those same liars when they say nothing was exchanged?

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lying to investigators is a felony.  Why haven't these liars all been charged?  It's been over a year since they lied.  

Still clueless as ever :lol:

maybe you should get a job at jtssrx investigations, inc. where you let everyone know what you’ve found ASAP, and stop the investigation when you come across one bit of damaging info, rather than continue on to get much more. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s really no wonder many of you run around claiming this is nothing but a witch hunt. You’re clueless to the facts. We know the meeting took place. We know who was in the meeting. We know trump and other members lied about the meeting, and lied about the purpose of the meeting. But if you want to believe those same liars when they say nothing was exchanged?

What lies did they tell the investigators?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’d mueller knows all this stuff about russian involvement, you don’t think he knows things about who was involved on this side of the pond? My god

Tic toc tic toc.  :lol2: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Who and what investigators? If it was the house panel :lol: they didn’t look at a fucking thing, except what could help trump

Umm, Don Jr and co were interviewed by Mueller.  I thought you were following along.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Umm, Don Jr and co were interviewed by Mueller.  I thought you were following along.  

Yep, and they admitted things about the meeting and the cover up. What else was said we have no idea