Check your account email address ×

These guys make me laugh

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People are fucking nuts. My kid went to the 6 flags amusement park with his school and texted his mom and I a pic of him wearing a maga hat. Personally I dont really gaf but I told him to take it off because i didnt want him getting rolled by a bunch of mexicans and blacks at the park. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

People are fucking nuts. My kid went to the 6 flags amusement park with his school and texted his mom and I a pic of him wearing a maga hat. Personally I dont really gaf but I told him to take it off because i didnt want him getting rolled by a bunch of mexicans and blacks at the park. 

Right. My kid had a fuck Trump sticker on his car, my wife ripped off.  I told him the same thing....Some jack ass is going to end up doing something to you.

In Highschool he dated a girl with some -  US soldiers are baby killers or some shit like that on her car.  Told her none of my business but you are looking for trouble. Can't believe her parents let her put that on her car.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Right. My kid had a fuck Trump sticker on his car, my wife ripped off.  I told him the same thing....Some jack ass is going to end up doing something to you.

In Highschool he dated a girl with some -  US soldiers are baby killers or some shit like that on her car.  Told her none of my business but you are looking for trouble. Can't believe her parents let her put that on her car.

I know they are just trying to be cute or express themselves or whatever but they just dont realize that some people take this shit way too serious and my 14 yo son doesnt have the skills to fight off a swarm of minorities. LOL 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I tell my kids to hold their political views close to them when it comes to school.   Not worth some asshole teacher or professor taking a difference of opinion out on a kid.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Hoes need abortions.  :wtf:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I tell my kids to hold their political views close to them when it comes to school.   Not worth some asshole teacher or professor taking a difference of opinion out on a kid.  

Had that happen to me in high school.  Teacher was asking who we thought was the best president the U.S has had.  I said Ronald Reagan.  My 85 percent average suddenly went to a 65.  The little Lib dweeb teacher couldn't believe I had just said that.

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Had that happen to me in high school.  Teacher was asking who we thought was the best president the U.S has had.  I said Ronald Reagan.  My 85 percent average suddenly went to a 65.  The little Lib dweeb teacher couldn't believe I had just said that.

well if your think that you probably deserved a 65 :snack: 

I know what you guys are saying,  they were building a nuke plant down the road when i was in HS and one of the teacher was a leader of the anti nuke protesters and I battled him hard and it hurt my grades.  Had the same discussion with my son who had a raging lib SS teacher who held it against kids and my sons as right wing as woolie