Check your account email address ×

Mess With The Goose You Get The.....Feathers?

• Platinum Contributing Member

When I was caddying in Royal Oak as a kid I watched something similar happen. Goose came in for a landing and the golfer didn't move....goose won! Golfer god smacked dead in the face and knocked on his ass  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

When I was caddying in Royal Oak as a kid I watched something similar happen. Goose came in for a landing and the golfer didn't move....goose won! Golfer god smacked dead in the face and knocked on his ass  :lol: 

Guys got a hole bag of goose bats, not sure why he didn't stand his ground.  Those fucking birds are nasty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys got a hole bag of goose bats, not sure why he didn't stand his ground.  Those fucking birds are nasty.

They are but Swans are even worse. Bigger and meaner

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When I used to live on the lake those fuckers would eat the grass and shit all over the place. Really great when you have a bunch of people over. I started a nice rock collection and nailed a few of them and for the most part they stopped coming around. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

When I used to live on the lake those fuckers would eat the grass and shit all over the place. Really great when you have a bunch of people over. I started a nice rock collection and nailed a few of them and for the most part they stopped coming around. :lol: 

I've seen paintball guns used as a deterrent too  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've seen paintball guns used as a deterrent too  :lol: 

The story I read about the kid golfer said there use to be like 6000 geese in Michigan and now there is over 300,000 mostly in the southern part. Yeesh...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I remember our neighbor having ducks.  Forget walking barefoot in their yard.  Down the street from here is a pond and there are 1000s of those bastards in it most of the time.  Can't even imagine how much goose shit that is

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The story I read about the kid golfer said there use to be like 6000 geese in Michigan and now there is over 300,000 mostly in the southern part. Yeesh...

Damn, the Canadian geese population has exploded since the 70's. I'm just glad we don't have the sea gulls like over at Lake St. Clair but we do have these fricken geese shitting all over our lawn. The dog keeps eating the blinds on the door wall during the day when the come up on shore trying to get at them. 

Ducks, Geese and Swans :bashhead:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

My black lab is not very big but she's pretty aggressive.   On her first Goose retrieve she went out and tackled it.   Bird was still very much alive.   About 20 seconds later she come back without the bird and a "fuck that" look on her face.  :lol:   She will still get them but she likes them much closer to dead.  

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Try fucking with the swans st Ontario place.

Not a good idea. Especially if they’re nesting. Always had a big problem this time of year on the jet ski where I used to live.

• Haha 1