Check your account email address ×

University of Alabama Reportedly Expels Student For Saying She Hates 'N*ggers' In Viral Video

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Pretty clear you are flustered.  It's you pattern.  A few days of letting all of your life's frustrations out on here only  to take an ass-handing from the majority of the members here then "POOF!"...gone for a few weeks.:lol:

Do you retards go do DU for replenishment or something?  Or is it binge watching Maddow with breaks to CNN for your strenght to come back?  :lol:

He just got telling me it's not worth arguing with me because I believe in flat earth. Yet he's spent everyday since he's been back quoting my posts and arguing with me. He's a fucking idiot!!! 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No they wouldn’t. They also don’t have the foresight to see that in a couple years your online usage could be inspected and tied to screen names. 

You planning on getting into politics?  This statement is kinda dumb even if you are.  Trying to work a "resume" of any morally or correct substance on an internet forum like this is a recipe for self destruction.

Oh...and I am aware of what happened to Huzy (sp?) and I am pretty aware of the perps involved in that horse shit.  They are on my "special list" and what comes around goes around...and it's a fucking real small world...as some will find out.

Pass that on to him.  k..thanks.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He just got telling me it's not worth arguing with me because I believe in flat earth. Yet he's spent everyday since he's been back quoting my posts and arguing with me. He's a fucking idiot!!! 

I quote you once in awhile for my amusement.  Don’t give yourself so much credit.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You planning on getting into politics?  This statement is kinda dumb even if you are.  Trying to work a "resume" of any morally or correct substance on an internet forum like this is a recipe for self destruction.

Oh...and I am aware of what happened to Huzy (sp?) and I am pretty aware of the perps involved in that horse shit.  They are on my "special list" and what comes around goes around...and it's a fucking real small world...as some will find out.

Pass that on to him.  k..thanks.

No, I just have the common sense to treat the internet for what it is. A public domain. If you feel comfortable yelling Racial slurs in public, then by all means— Go forth and Roll Tide... 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What hypocrisy? Using racial slurs a hundred times and posting it online? What is the grey area. If the code says no racist comments, what is confusing here? Dumb. Be better.

So what.  Let idiots be idiots and let society deal with them accordingly.  How many times have education "teachers" posted shit just as inflamatory, only to be put on a pedestal by their institutions as great leaders in "free and enlightened free thinking" and allowing them to exersize their constitutional rights of freedom of speech?  Many....many.....many times.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I quote you once in awhile for my amusement.  Don’t give yourself so much credit.

:fishing: boom like a moth to a flame.

Stop quoting me shit for brains remember I'm to stupid to argue with

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s like when you are walking down the street and you see a $20 on the ground... You wouldn’t not pick it up. Same thing. He posts and you can’t not laugh at him. It’s science. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, I just have the common sense to treat the internet for what it is. A public domain. If you feel comfortable yelling Racial slurs in public, then by all means— Go forth and Roll Tide... 

When do I use racial slurs?  And when have I said it's ok to go put and yell them in public.  Do you really think replacing letters with *** changes the terminology and makes you look more "enlightened" or intellectual?

Stop it.

So what.  Let idiots be idiots and let society deal with them accordingly.  How many times have education "teachers" posted shit just as inflamatory, only to be put on a pedestal by their institutions as great leaders in "free and enlightened free thinking" and allowing them to exersize their constitutional rights of freedom of speech?  Many....many.....many times.

The Left has an entirely different set of rules. Do as I say not as I do should be the first line in the democrat mission platform

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Society did deal with her. Her private sorority banned her, her school expelled her. You just have a problem with them being dealt with “accordingly”. 

Society did deal with her. Her private sorority banned her, her school expelled her. You just have a problem with them being dealt with “accordingly”. 

You have a problem seperating society and institutions.  Like I said, you are in the middle of your indoctrination.

What year are you in BTW?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

When do I use racial slurs?  And when have I said it's ok to go put and yell them in public.  Do you really think replacing letters with *** changes the terminology and makes you look more "enlightened" or intellectual?

Stop it.

Literally just yesterday you and Snotty were giggling over calling people negroids... So yes, just stop. You know there is a history here, right?

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Literally just yesterday you and Snotty were giggling over calling people negroids... So yes, just stop. You know there is a history here, right?

So? it was funny.  See, the good thing about being me is, I can do whatever the fuck I want..to whomever I want, and face little or no consequences at all.  Or at least, none I am not prepared to accept.  I can laugh at what I want,when I want and at whatever I want.  I don't care who is looking or who is watching.  Fact is, even if my name is thrown out there...most won't give a shit because I am a fucking money maker.  As I make money....so do others...and lots of it.  Does my attitude prevent me from entering some board rooms?  Sure...and it has.  But I am fine with it.  My own hypocrisy only goes so far in pretending to be something I am not.  And my so far, I mean about as far as you could throw me.  

• Like 1

So? it was funny.  See, the good thing about being me is, I can do whatever the fuck I want..to whomever I want, and face little or no consequences at all.  Or at least, none I am not prepared to accept.  I can laugh at what I want,when I want and at whatever I want.  I don't care who is looking or who is watching.  Fact is, even if my name is thrown out there...most won't give a shit because I am a fucking money maker.  As I make money....so do others...and lots of it.  Does my attitude prevent me from entering some board rooms?  Sure...and it has.  But I am fine with it.  My own hypocrisy only goes so far in pretending to be something I am not.  And my so far, I mean about as far as you could throw me.  

I could toss you a mile, little ass bitch!!!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I could toss you a mile, little ass bitch!!!!

:lol: Even if I was dead....I'd be a handful.  You'd have to chop me up in pieces.  Take my penis first....it's about a 40 lbs.  :lmao:

Oh, and what did you mean by "history" in that post.  I missed that.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Operations management, Finance, and economics. Minor in stats. 

Started my MBA a bit ago. That’s all online so no threat of being sucked in by hemp clothes wearing hippies as you’d say. 

Well, that's a long ass major.  You aren't making that up are you?  :lol: Just say "Business" or "Business Admin/Management". 

A search feature. 

Well...not even sure what that point was.  Who cares?  I don't.  I can play whatever game anybody wants to the point somebody gets put in the ground (or furnace).  Even if it is me.  

Now....where the fuck did Neal go?  You come in here to lay down some cover fire for him and he dissapears.  Typical BBF (Battle Blue Falcon)..