Check your account email address ×

Damn Fireworks

For some reason the people around the local lakes here think it's the 4th of July every Friday and Saturday night. Last night I got woken up at 1:30 AM. Tonight has been quiet until just recently :wall: 

10 hours ago, ckf said:

For some reason the people around the local lakes here think it's the 4th of July every Friday and Saturday night. Last night I got woken up at 1:30 AM. Tonight has been quiet until just recently :wall: 

our local FD has their fireworks night on the 15th of August no matter what day of the week it falls on, my house is 1000' from "ground zero" I would gladly put up with your fireworks than mine, rattles the fuck out of my house and scares the fuck out of my dogs.......and I usually go to work at 3am so pretty much no sleep on fireworks night

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

our local FD has their fireworks night on the 15th of August no matter what day of the week it falls on, my house is 1000' from "ground zero" I would gladly put up with your fireworks than mine, rattles the fuck out of my house and scares the fuck out of my dogs.......and I usually go to work at 3am so pretty much no sleep on fireworks night

What town are you actually in?

Sounds like Clyde but for some reason I thought you said you moved..but guess not.

Edited by Capt.Storm

7 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

What town are you actually in?

Sounds like Clyde but for some reason I thought you said you moved..but guess not.

yes Clyde southside close to bridge

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You ever manage to get on Congel's big ass reserve?

used to deliver propane there......24 1000gal under ground tanks and 20 500 gal under ground tanks would take all day with 3 10 wheeler trucks......and Congel is not well like around here

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

used to deliver propane there......24 1000gal under ground tanks and 20 500 gal under ground tanks would take all day with 3 10 wheeler trucks......and Congel is not well like around here

Yeah I can imagine he isn't. One of my good friends is his head of leasing and I have been begging to get on that property but no luck.

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I can imagine he isn't. One of my good friends is his head of leasing and I have been begging to get on that property but no luck.

he had it set up as a reserve and screwed to town for taxes

45 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Pretty sure he has now lost that mall in Irondequoit.

that was his son and yes he lost it

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

he had it set up as a reserve and screwed to town for taxes

that was his son and yes he lost it

Yes it was his son and yes he did lose it.

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..man you would think the field would catch on fire from the fireworks..chit looks dry!

It did , thats why the Fire dept was there before, during and after that shoot. 

Edited by Sleepr2