Check your account email address ×

Yes, they are the same.

Michigan House defeats bill to cut car insurance premiums - Story | WJBK

Outrageous, The people of Michigan have been getting screwed long enough. This had overwhelming support from all constituents. Opposed  by trial lawyers and insurance companies.

Republicans & Democrats join together to screw the people they supposedly represent.

Detroit mayor ( D)  Dugan ..........Legislators sided with those making billions gauging the people they are suppose to represent.

Edited by Cold War

After hours of behind-the-scenes arm twisting and an extensive floor debate, the GOP-controlled House voted 45-63 against the legislation -- 10 votes short. Forty-one of 45 Democrats and 22 of 63 Republicans joined to reject the measure. 

4 democrats and 41 Republicans were in favor of cutting the premiums.  Take a good look who is screwing the taxpayer.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

After hours of behind-the-scenes arm twisting and an extensive floor debate, the GOP-controlled House voted 45-63 against the legislation -- 10 votes short. Forty-one of 45 Democrats and 22 of 63 Republicans joined to reject the measure. 

4 democrats and 41 Republicans were in favor of cutting the premiums.  Take a good look who is screwing the taxpayer.

Should of passed 100%

It is what the people wanted. 

Disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Michigan House defeats bill to cut car insurance premiums - Story | WJBK

Outrageous, The people of Michigan have been getting screwed long enough. This had overwhelming support from all constituents. Opposed  by trial lawyers and insurance companies.

Republicans & Democrats join together to screw the people they supposedly represent.

Detroit mayor ( D)  Dugan ..........Legislators sided with those making billions gauging the people they are suppose to represent.

Politics...a life of humble public service.  Noble and just.  OR...celebrity and riches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Selfie anyone?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Should of passed 100%

It is what the people wanted. 

Disgusting. 

Duh. Those behind the scene meetings are designed to make it look like a fight so some of these assholes can parade around like they are fighting for the people. They should always side with voters over special interests. That trial lawyer lobby is one of the worst. The comp laws in Illinois are the worst in the country because of those blood sucking cock suckers. 

19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Duh. Those behind the scene meetings are designed to make it look like a fight so some of these assholes can parade around like they are fighting for the people. They should always side with voters over special interests. That trial lawyer lobby is one of the worst. The comp laws in Illinois are the worst in the country because of those blood sucking cock suckers. 

Most of them are lawyers.

I read a good article on politicians and lawyers awhile back, when they were trying to pass a law making it illegal for lawyers to fuck their clients as a form of payment.

They haven't passed a single regulation against lawyers in over 20 -30- years, I forget the number.

I don't know about your business, but can you imagine being able to charge people any amount of money to do a job based on how much money they have?

You just get a list of all their assets and charge accordingly.  :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I read a good article on politicians and lawyers awhile back, when they were trying to pass a law making it illegal for lawyers to fuck their clients as a form of payment.

They haven't passed a single regulation against lawyers in over 20 -30- years, I forget the number.

I don't know about your business, but can you imagine being able to charge people any amount of money to do a job based on how much money they have?

Divorce lawyers come to mind.

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Going back in time I would have gotten a law degree before I got into business or anything else. Fuck those blood suckers...