Check your account email address ×

Dems lie? Nah.....

Snake

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

Just because I retain the ability to be rational and realize he hiked cold rolled China steel tariffs twice in his service.

Neal

The fact that he hiked them wasnt the issue....the fact that they only listed a few countries and that the chinese steel was just relabeled and filtered in though other ports was the issue

it was toothless as I said and as you neglected to acknowledge and the proof of that was in the fact that imports continued to rise and set record levels well after those duties 

Ppp

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm just curious why you claim I am a left leaner.  Surely you base that on some of my stated positions, right?

Neal

Just my opinion from reading your posts , Neal.

I'm.not going to spend time looking through your posts for a slinger Ah- ha moment. I don't hear anyone else arguing that you are being un fairly labeled.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Ppp

I'm.not going to spend time looking through your posts for a slinger Ah- ha moment. I don't hear anyone else arguing that you are being un fairly labeled.

Neal is very middle of the road.....he just happens to be a brainwashed global warming worshipper

Just now, Cold War said:

Ppp

I understand that, I'm curious as to the logic and reasoning behind your opinion being formed.  :bc:

Why would it have to be an Ahh-ha moment?  

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

So I admit that the earth is warming, and that makes me a worshiper eh? 

What the fuck happened to your brain? :lol:

Neal

Its your causality that is in question here....not that the earth has been warming for several centuries 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ok, so show how man isn't a major contributor to the issue.

Neal

No you show how man IS a major contributor....burden of proof lies with the accuser. 

Curious what you have to say about the fact that scientists are baffled by the record methane levels in the atmosphere?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you show how man IS a major contributor....burden of proof lies with the accuser. 

Curious what you have to say about the fact that scientists are baffled by the record methane levels in the atmosphere?

Waste from Momo's twinkie eating. 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Neal is very middle of the road.....he just happens to be a brainwashed global warming worshipper

He is definitely not a spoon fed talking point liberal like S r.

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I understand that, I'm curious as to the logic and reasoning behind your opinion being formed.  :bc:

Why would it have to be an Ahh-ha moment?  

Neal

Giving one specific example of agreeing with the left does not make someone a left winger.  I just think you tend to lean left.  If you disagree.... Thats   fine. 

I have no problem admitting I lean right on a lot of issues, but I am far from being a supportive of the Republican party.  I find them as corrupt and self serving as the D party.