Check your account email address ×

Why is the left obsessed with protecting pedophiles??

jtssrx

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Isn’t this Neals stance #f7ben. ??

Well.....since wanting to fuck post pubescent juveniles has nothing to do with pedophilia I would say that in that regard Neal was right. Although it seems borderline with Spacey because the 14 year old he tried to fuck was very immature for 14 as far as the pics I saw. 

The issue with defining pedophilia is simple ....prepuberty and post puberty. It is easy to spot the difference

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

By Ben's standards he isn't a pedophile.

Neal

Not my standards at all .....pedophilia is a psychological condition that has been defined well by the medical community. Its not really up for much debate. There are other words for people attracted to young adults going through or immediately following puberty and prior to full development.

Just now, f7ben said:

Not my standards at all .....pedophilia is a psychological condition that has been defined well by the medical community. Its not really up for much debate. There are other words for people attracted to young adults going through or immediately following puberty and prior to full development.

The standards you presented, not yours.  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The standards you presented, not yours.  :bc:

Neal

thank you ....now here is whats gonna happen Neal

I'm gonna drink 20 coors lights and pass out. When I wake up in the morning I dont want to read some dumb ass bullshit position that you have taken that causes me to have to leap out of bed and take to my laptop. I am sick and fucking tired of not getting a few minutes to acclimate on my phone and in my bed before owning fools on this forum this week.

Got it sucka??????

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

thank you ....now here is whats gonna happen Neal

I'm gonna drink 20 coors lights and pass out. When I wake up in the morning I dont want to read some dumb ass bullshit position that you have taken that causes me to have to leap out of bed and take to my laptop. I am sick and fucking tired of not getting a few minutes to acclimate on my phone and in my bed before owning fools on this forum this week.

Got it sucka??????

Don't take hypocritical moronic positions and we will aviod it for sure!  :lol:

Neal

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid. Get back to us when an adult tries to mount your 14 year old daughter and claim it's not pedophilia at that point. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Don't take hypocritical moronic positions and we will aviod it for sure!  :lol:

Neal

I been pimp slappin you like you werent even my bottom bitch !!!!!11111 but dont worry ......YOU ARE MY BOTTOM BITCH @@@@@@@@@@@@2222222222222222222222222

Just now, frenchy said:

Shut up stupid. Get back to us when an adult tries to mount your 14 year old daughter and claim it's not pedophilia at that point. 

:lol: fucking little frog got booted from butthurt island 1!!!!!

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Stop with Zsnotty butthole obsession.  :news:

Neal

You lost me ....I just like your nerdy glasses , red hair and freckles LaNealsha !!!!!!!!!!11111