Check your account email address ×

why is trump involved with this?

Why was his type of order issued in the first place?  I thought you argued (incorrectly) this morning that his was all legit?

Justice.  Gonna hurt ya!

:lol:

And really?  You felt this was worth  jumping out of our little thread to make another thread?

FULL-ON PANIC MODE!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why was his type of order issued in the first place?  I thought you argued (incorrectly) this morning that his was all legit?

Justice.  Gonna hurt ya!

And really?  You felt this was worth  jumping out of our little thread to make another thread?

FULL-ON PANIC MODE!!!!!!

i didn't state it was illegal. it's just not common for the potus to get involved with this debunked, old irrelevant shit. especially if he has nothing to worry about. :news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't state it was illegal. it's just not common for the potus to get involved with this debunked, old irrelevant shit. especially if he has nothing to worry about. :news:

Man, that’s the best spin I’ve seen from you today!!!!!!!

4D2A7CB3-9A36-4CA0-B2C3-ED01FA1AC22E.gif

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and one of your worse "i'll leave this one alone" :lol:

You sure are entertaining.  Your comment, wasn’t worth a rebuttal. It was stupid.  And clearly you didn’t read my post correctly so you started it off with a comprehension error.  

Excellent! Keep it up my man!!!!

:thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"...not common..."

That's why you got more Trump.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

"...not common..."

That's why you got more Trump.

not really, we "got trump" prmarily because a bunch of fools like yourself thought he was going to clean up DC. you know, drain the swamp. instead, he re-filled it.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not really, we "got trump" prmarily because a bunch of fools like yourself thought he was going to clean up DC. you know, drain the swamp. instead, he re-filled it.

Instead of wondering why we “got Trump”, your team should really be focused on why we didn’t get Hillary (Obama light).

Hmmmmm....???????

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Instead of wondering why we “got Trump”, your team should really be focused on why we didn’t get Hillary (Obama light).

Hmmmmm....???????

well first off, the majority did want hillary. second, alot of people wanted change. hell hillary wasn't my first choice either. third, the country is full of dipshits who believe everything cousin joe sends to their e-mail,  and what johnny posts on facebook. people like bussman, who believed hillary was running a pedophile ring out of a pizza shop.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well first off, the majority did want hillary. second, alot of people wanted change. hell hillary wasn't my first choice either. third, the country is full of dipshits who believe everything cousin joe sends to their e-mail,  and what johnny posts on facebook. people like bussman, who believed hillary was running a pedophile ring out of a pizza shop.

No.  The “majority” didn’t, less the ones that wanted their entitlement.  And the rest of that was still blaming others.  Although, you did start well...just kinda came apart on you.

Ill stay with ya, bro-ham!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He is  trying to drain the swamp and what a great way to start. :saluting::ylsuper: