Check your account email address ×

Muller now investigating dem lobbyist / money bundler tony po(d)esta

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   All of a sudden after he has been implicated for hiding investigations into the Russia/Clinton/Uranium deal.   I said from the beginning the dems better be careful because these investigations have no limit.  

Edited by Highmark

I hope he finds dirt on every piece of shit in Washington. Let it burn to the fucking ground. Time to clean out the trash. I don't care if it's r or d or Trump. Although I will fall out of my chair laughing if some of the self righteous hypocritical D's get brought down.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   All of a sudden after he has been implicated for hiding investigations into the Russia/Clinton/Uranium deal.   I said from the beginning the dems better be careful because these investigations have no limit.  

Looks like this isn’t tied to that... Has to do with Podesta’s firm working with Manafort. Unless you read something else in that article that I didn’t?

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Looks like this isn’t tied to that... Has to do with Podesta’s firm working with Manafort. Unless you read something else in that article that I didn’t?

You're right.

Same shit.

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

By he I meant Mueller.   I never claimed this new part of the investigation was tied to the Uranium/Clinton deal but that Mueller is.  Takes the news off of all that.   Probably why it all come out on a Monday.   Funny how what days of the week things come out.   Don't like something release it before the weekend.   Want to bury something in other news release it on Monday.  

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Mueller and the asst. AG need to recuse themselves. Blatant conflictsof interest. 

I agree.   How do you find a non-partisan person in DC these days.  :wall:

There are plenty on Mueller's team that have tie's to dem's or the Clintons.   The whole thing is a mess.  

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By he I meant Mueller.   I never claimed this new part of the investigation was tied to the Uranium/Clinton deal but that Mueller is.  Takes the news off of all that.   Probably why it all come out on a Monday.   Funny how what days of the week things come out.   Don't like something release it before the weekend.   Want to bury something in other news release it on Monday.  

you might want to read the entire article again, slowly. xlt is correct.

Edited by Snoslinger

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you might want to read the entire article again, slowly. xlt is correct.

Where did I claim xlt was wrong?   Just saying it's "convenient" that this investigation expansion that has some remote ties to Clinton happens shortly after some news linking Mueller to holding back Russian bribery investigations before the Clinton signed off on Nuke deal. 

Now so called right leaning news will jump on this and leave the other stuff alone or at least make it less reported.  

The part where I said the dems better be careful wasn't directly about the nuke deal but about things like this that could show up. (Podesta Group)  

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

I hope he finds dirt on every piece of shit in Washington. Let it burn to the fucking ground. Time to clean out the trash. I don't care if it's r or d or Trump. Although I will fall out of my chair laughing if some of the self righteous hypocritical D's get brought down.

x10

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

podestas firm working with Manafort? who the fuck do you think Manafort was working for in Russia ? they hired him they and directed him to do what they needed to accomplish