Check your account email address ×

Former Green Beret Nate Boyer Pens Letter to Donald Trump, Colin Kaepernick, USA

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

let's all play nice now and forget about the last 8 years 

Yeah, liberals didn't blame Bush for eight years :lol:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

irony, hypocrisy, double standards....

what else are you going to expose this morning smails?

You of all people should STFU about hypocrisy 

fingers can be pointed directly at trump for the start of this nonsense. he wants america to look like something that it isn’t now and will never be in the future. he’s a major control freak that creates chaos with his influence of those that follow him. i can’t recall ever having such an unhinged individual as president or reading about a president like him. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

fingers can be pointed directly at trump for the start of this nonsense. he wants america to look like something that it isn’t now and will never be in the future. he’s a major control freak that creates chaos with his influence of those that follow him. i can’t recall ever having such an unhinged individual as president or reading about a president like him. 

Cool story...

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes i did, and you're misinterpreting my pointing out the hypocrisy of smails and others. i think this is a good idea, and i saw no problems with the beer summit either. while they are not exactly the same, they are very similar.

Oh I got it alright. And you glossed over my point that regurgitating the "hypocrisy" serves absolutely no purpose other than to point a finger at everyone else but your "side". At any given time in our lives we've all been guilty of being hypocritical. Again there isn't going to be any real conversation because its all about the competition and the win. Who can I pummel in a war of words so that i can say I one-upped someone on "Freedomsledder". But hey, if it makes you feel better, you win. :bc: