Check your account email address ×

How many of you parents would support the following

Teacher Bob -      Ok kids ....I want you all to get in a line and one by one you are going to come up to the front of the room and suck my dick

******Kid starting sucking teacher bobs dick one at a time ******

Little Tanya -         No teacher Bob ....I'm not gonna suck your dick because I believe that violates my rights

Teacher Bob -         Go to the principals office if you dont want to listen

Principal -        Well Tanya ...you were disruptive and didnt do what everyone else was doing so you are suspended

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Slinger, now would be an excellent time to utilize your apples and oranges.....

violating someones 1st amendment right is no different than violating any other right......do you disagree 

Just now, Zambroski said:

"same".

#Benthreadfail

its the exact same fucking thing....you are either fine with your childs rights being violated or you are not. You dont get to choose what rights are valid and which ones arent

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

its the exact same fucking thing....you are either fine with your childs rights being violated or you are not. You dont get to choose what rights are valid and which ones arent

You're such a dolt.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

common sense goes a long way in life.  

get u sum 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

common sense goes a long way in life.  

get u sum 

I believe the special puddin is blocking your neurons from firing and being received properly....my advice would be to either spit more or quit sucking dicks all together !!!!!!11111

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe the special puddin is blocking your neurons from firing and being received properly....my advice would be to either spit more or quit sucking dicks all together !!!!!!11111

feel better now,  or you have a little bit left in the tank?  

Ever see a group of people in protest or opposition to a problem in real life?  Say, against a school board decision or a local govt decision?  And there's all these smart people that make up the group, and the group attracts positive attention and really starts to make a case for themselves, but there's one or two RADICALS in the group that just can't help themselves by being the way they are, radicals, and end up shooting each and everyones cause right in the foot that in the end it's all for nothing?

There's a Ben in every good group.