Check your account email address ×

The umbrella man

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Send me the pic! And I'll cut back on making u look retarded!

You operate a DIL-Dozer for 25.00 an an hour, and have a bad shoulder. You suck diesel death for 8 hours a day, and you're only half my age. I look 20 years younger than I am, and make 20k a day. Who's the retard? 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Once they realized mach had taken Polaris  550 as his name they quit making the 550.

Polaris sure makes good quads. 10x better than that fucking Can-An Outlander that went on me. 

Who says I have a  550? I might just buy a Yam Sidewinder. If it's the fasterst thing out there, that's what I'll get. 

I'm afraid those Mach z 1000s are still the fastest sled ever.   

I have to research some more to see what the TOP LAKE SPEED is on the Winder. If it's the fastest, I'm gettin' one. 

I like passing faggots like you on the lake at 120. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You operate a DIL-Dozer for 25.00 an an hour, and have a bad shoulder. You suck diesel death for 8 hours a day, and you're only half my age. I look 20 years younger than I am, and make 20k a day. Who's the retard? 

Polaris sure makes good quads. 10x better than that fucking Can-An Outlander that went on me. 

Who says I have a  550? I might just buy a Yam Sidewinder. If it's the fasterst thing out there, that's what I'll get. 

I have to research some more to see what the TOP LAKE SPEED is on the Winder. If it's the fastest, I'm gettin' one. 

How can you snowmobile if you cant even drive a car for 20 minutes?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Good for you you're still able to dream.

18 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You're a sad old man! Yeah you sure look good for 90. Post up a pic with your local phone book. Let us judge. Because I believe that youre senile as fuck and off your meds!

$20k a day! Lol

Post proof. Highest paid desk jockey cop wannabe ever?

No proof or No pics By midnight tonight or you agree that you're FS.coms biggest homo for ALL TIME!

I'm predicting you want that title!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You're a sad old man! Yeah you sure look good for 90. Post up a pic with your local phone book. Let us judge. Because I believe that youre senile as fuck and off your meds!

$20k a day! Lol

Post proof. Highest paid desk jockey cop wannabe ever?

No proof or No pics By midnight tonight or you agree that you're FS.coms biggest homo for ALL TIME!

I'm predicting you want that title!!!

I already posted the paper pic, and the daily brokerage account. I also posted my broads, so go suck a dick, dick-licker. 

You and 800 FAGGON are the SITE-FAGS , and ALWAYS will be!! 

You had your chance to post your broads and bucks, and you flaked. Guess what....................You're a faggot!!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I already posted the paper pic, and the daily brokerage account. I also posted my broads, so go suck a dick, dick-licker. 

You and 800 FAGGON are the SITE-FAGS , and ALWAYS will be!! 

You had your chance to post your broads and bucks, and you flaked. Guess what....................You're a faggot!!

You posted nothing! Link? Title is yours!!

Plates come in for your truck to!!

downloadfile-3.jpg

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You posted nothing! Link? Title is yours!!

Plates come in for your truck to!!

downloadfile-3.jpg

Get bent faggot, you and 800 Faggon are the official  " SITE FAGS ". 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm beginning to wonder about you being 800 Faggon. 

He is 800faggon! He says you like truckstop cock and that he owns you by spraying ownage cum all your face at the truckstop!!!

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

He is 800faggon! He says you like truckstop cock and that he owns you by spraying ownage cum all your face at the truckstop!!!

Suck a nigga dick, you tug-crashing faggot. You don't even know how to handle a boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,faggot landlubber!!:fuckyou:

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

:goodpost:

:iagree:

:true:

Get bent, you needle-dinked bug fucker.  :bigfinger:

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Get bent, you needle-dinked bug fucker.  :bigfinger:

How do you know he's a needle dink?

How close was your face to his dink?

Did your lips brush up against his dink?

Explain how you know all about his dink!

MachZNot aka Polaris550 FREEDOMSLEDDER.COMs BIGGEST HOMO FOR ALL TIME!

See how annoying you sound?

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Polaris550 AKA MachZNot:

FS.coms biggest homo for ALL TIME!

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

True story, undisputable fact.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

How do you know he's a needle dink?

How close was your face to his dink?

Did your lips brush up against his dink?

Explain how you know all about his dink!

MachZNot aka Polaris550 FREEDOMSLEDDER.COMs BIGGEST HOMO FOR ALL TIME!

See how annoying you sound?

Nope, doesn't count, faggots!!!  I got ya' first, ya' can't use my stuff against me. YOU LOSE!! LMAO!! You're the  " SITE -FAGS " and always will be!!

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I still think it's std renegade.  Why you may ask? Well std and draggy are both... Faggots!!

LMAO!! Yes, they are the same FAGGOT!!!!!!