Check your account email address ×

The umbrella man

A lotta' good the Secret Service does. Reagan, Kennedy. A lot of good the police do, Orlando, San Bernadino, Connecticut (26  kids ), Las Vegas, and on and on. 

320,000,000 rotten, violent, no-good scumbags. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

A lotta' good the Secret Service does. Reagan, Kennedy. A lot of good the police do, Orlando, San Bernadino, Connecticut (26  kids ), Las Vegas, and on and on. 

320,000,000 rotten, violent, no-good scumbags. 

And you barely qualify for mall cop.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

And you barely qualify for mall cop.

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

2017-10-05-19-29-45-.jpg

How much do you two needle-dinked bug fuckers make, crashing tug-boats, and operating a DIL-DOZER? 

Some conspiracy theorists think Umbrella man's umbrella had a secret gun in it that fired a shot or that he was a signaler for when the shooter(s) should start firing. :lol:

"WHY WOULD HE HAVE AN UMBRELLA ON A SUNNY DAY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Some conspiracy theorists think Umbrella man's umbrella had a secret gun in it that fired a shot or that he was a signaler for when the shooter(s) should start firing. :lol:

"WHY WOULD HE HAVE AN UMBRELLA ON A SUNNY DAY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

flat earther science, dude 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

flat earther science, dude 

:lol::bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

my wife is allergic to the sun.....if she is outside in the sun for long periods her skin breaks out in hives........answer could be as simple as that 

That doesn't make any sense, a simpler and more logical answer is that your wife works for the global cabal and she's a co-conspirator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It's funny cause it's true.

Ok, then I'll meet up with a lawyer, and present my credentials. If he says I am not anything in policing, he will hand you a certified check for $10,000.00. If he says I do have police credentials I will be able to strike you TWO times to your face area with a police flashlight. 

DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, YES OR NO?????

YES, OR NO???? 

Will you put your balls where your mouth is, or are you afraid of me????? 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Ok, then I'll meet up with a lawyer, and present my credentials. If he says I am not anything in policing, he will hand you a certified check for $10,000.00. If he says I do have police credentials I will be able to strike you TWO times to your face area with a police flashlight. 

YES, OR NO???? 

Shut the fuck up.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

YES, OR NO???? 

:owned: 

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You don't have 10 cents let alone 10,000.00 and you would need a ladder to reach my face you sawed off little runt, no and no.

LMAO!! I knew it. When push comes to shove, you're that guy on the couch that Awful posted, " Hi, I'm that guy that talks shit on the internet ". 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!! I knew it. When push comes to shove, you're that guy on the couch that Awful posted, " Hi, I'm that guy that talks shit on the internet ". 

You already chickened out last year when you were going to meet me at the shootout, just like you always do with everybody like webba and awful and 800 dragon.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

You already chickened out last year when you were going to meet me at the shootout, just like you always do with everybody like webba and awful and 800 dragon.

I can barely make it to the fuckin' supermarket, 20 minutes away, ya' faggot bitch. If Webba wants to hit me, he can meet me near here. Same with you, 800 Faggon, and Awful Gobful.