Check your account email address ×

Valet Entries Prove Paddock Checked In 3 Days Before Date Given by Authorities

Hey jts, why don't you link us to a hotel policy that states what you're suggesting, then you'd have something. That's how investigative journalism works. 

Until then, info wars links are about as worthless as it gets. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

laugh, but that’s the latest speculation. or should i say speculums. 

I'm not surprised, and I'd bet many in here could be convinced, if they're not already

looks at ben

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not surprised, and I'd bet many in here could be convinced, if they're not already

looks at ben

I dont believe anything that I am told by the media or the government.....if Assange came out tomorrow and said this guy was FBI and this attack was a false flag I would believe it 100%

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont believe anything that I am told by the media or the government.....if Assange came out tomorrow and said this guy was FBI and this attack was a false flag I would believe it 100%

Don't be surprised if that happens.

Did you know Paddock worked for Lockheed Martin? 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

at this point assange would say anything if it got him out of that stinking hole he’s in. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

at this point assange would say anything if it got him out of that stinking hole he’s in. :lol: 

Obviously that is not the case or he would be free 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

speaking of which, where is that "breaking news" he was going to come out with and clear all this up?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

speaking of which, where is that "breaking news" he was going to come out with and clear all this up?  

no idea....let me know when he anything wikileaks puts out is proven false.....until then shut the fuck up retard

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Obviously that is not the case or he would be free 

he’s trying to make a deal for his release and pardon with alledged information that he has. that doesn’t sound like the champion of justice to me. i’ve thought he was a self seeking phoney from the beginning. i don’t think he gives two shits about justice. . 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he’s trying to make a deal for his release and pardon with alledged information that he has. that doesn’t sound like the champion of justice to me. i’ve thought he was a self seeking phoney from the beginning. i don’t think he gives two shits about justice. . 

well he is the only one who has exposed the truth aside from whistleblowers......for that we owe him a massive debt of gratitude 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

say, isn't assange connected to some sexual harassment thingy?

no ....that was tossed out because it had no merit and was obviously not working to intimidate him 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus H Christ is Jtssrx fucking stupid lol. Everything a conspiracy.

should we examine the US Intel and their disinformation ops??? they do this shit on purpose knowing that a certain amount of people are susceptible to it. Now ask yourself.....why would they want to put out so much disinformation and keep people enthralled in conspiracy???

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

should we examine the US Intel and their disinformation ops??? they do this shit on purpose knowing that a certain amount of people are susceptible to it. Now ask yourself.....why would they want to put out so much disinformation and keep people enthralled in conspiracy???

Do I doubt they do this? No. Is everything a conspiracy? Hell no. Why do people like Jtssrx buy hook line and sinker into anyone with a YouTube channel? Because they are brain dead and can’t think for themselves. It’s evident the guy is so incapable of dealing with the “why” in these events that he must turn to conspiracy in order to make sense of his inability to excercise rational thought. It’s fucking blatantly obvious. The guy is dull normal to the maximum max.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do I doubt they do this? No. Is everything a conspiracy? Hell no. Why do people like Jtssrx buy hook line and sinker into anyone with a YouTube channel? Because they are brain dead and can’t think for themselves. It’s evident the guy is so incapable of dealing with the “why” in these events that he must turn to conspiracy in order to make sense of his inability to excercise rational thought. It’s fucking blatantly obvious. The guy is dull normal to the maximum max.

Certainly everything is not a conspiracy ....but if USINT leaves shit out or leaves crumbs of info that lead to conspiracy.... then they have a much easier time labeling everything as fringe whackery even when there may be legit shit going down. We are lied to daily ....the USINT does not have our best interest in mind and the government and what some would call the deep state is very real. Just look at the shit they pulled 50 years ago that we are finding out about now.....do you think they quit fucking us or do you think we just wont know about it until our grand kids are our age and dont give a fuck 

Edited by f7ben