Check your account email address ×

Gun Control

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have a perfect idea.   If you consider yourself liberal or typically vote democrat you must give up your guns and be banned for life from owning them.

1. Immediately 40% of the nation would become un-armed.

2. You have the govt to protect yourself after all its not about a the govt becoming tyrannical, you trust that would never happen.

3. The right can't take over the country because you still have the police and military and as you say they can't be defeated.

4. Considering AA's vote dem 90% of the time and commit a disproportionate % of the murders then murders drop significantly.

5. Black on black murders all but go away.

6. If a cop shoots a black man there is only about 10% chance they were armed with a gun.

7. Heavy drug users are 8 times more likely to be dems so immediately the violence around drug use is limited.  ww.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Liberals-Drug-use/2008/06/16/id/324135/

:lol:

• Haha 1

:lol: ouch 

i'd go the opposite way. I would mandate gun ownership and a minimum of 1000 rds of shooting per year at a minimum of .14 BAC all paid for by the government. Once people see how fun shooting is they will quit being bitches

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Figured the libs would avoid this thread.  :lol:  

Yep.  Sometimes they just don't have the right name to call somebody that disagrees with them using strong factual data.  But they're a crafty bunch!  Just look at Pelosi!  She single handedly killed any chance of any type of gun control/reform with her idiotic statement.  ...and as usual, I laughed and I laughed....and then laughed.