Check your account email address ×

M Go Blow...Sparty On!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

State took it too them. Their defense was fired up and Michigan laid an egg...

Aside from a couple of stupid personal fouls their defense was outstanding...that Dowell kid had a career game and Bachie in the middle was a beast.

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

State took it too them. Their defense was fired up and Michigan laid an egg...

yup. turnovers killed them. had to question the play calling in the rain. To damn wet to throw a ball with any accuracy. Dropped passes didnt help either. One big cluster....

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Aside from a couple of stupid personal fouls their defense was outstanding...that Dowell kid had a career game and Bachie in the middle was a beast.

Dowell was everywhere. Definately THE player of the game on both sides of the ball.

On 10/7/2017 at 2:26 PM, Biggie Smails said:

I like the way you think....Iowa State takes down The Sooners.:thumb:

Good for them but I fucking hate Cyclones.   Played at Iowa so  I"m a Hawkeye all  the way. 

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Michigan had no business losing to MSU. Harbaugh is being clowned by Dantonio. The talent gap is crazy. Harbaugh isn't getting it done on the road or against his Rivals. 

Michigan is overrated and they don't have a QB but that being said Michigan State has a very good defense and had all the business in the world beating Michigan.....SBYL.

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Michigan is overrated and they don't have a QB but that being said Michigan State has a very good defense and had all the business in the world beating Michigan.....SBYL.

Can't really argue with you Michigan lost. I don't think MSU's defense is as good as you think it is but it's a MOOT point. Congrats on the win :bc:

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Still have to keep in mind that Michigan is a young team that will only get better. If Harbaugh doesn't do anything with them in the next few years, he'll likely be looking elsewhere.

fuck another excuse for harbaugh.  all these teams are young with underclassmen across football filling critical roles no more so at MI than anywhere else esp on the offensive side of the ball which is MI's issue.  

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck another excuse for harbaugh.  all these teams are young with underclassmen across football filling critical roles no more so at MI than anywhere else esp on the offensive side of the ball which is MI's issue.  

If anybody other than Harbaugh were the coach these guys would be screaming for his head.

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Still have to keep in mind that Michigan is a young team that will only get better. If Harbaugh doesn't do anything with them in the next few years, he'll likely be looking elsewhere.

Shit....The Spartans have a lot of new starters and as the Walmart Wolverines like to point out subpar talent compared to Michigan. Fuck Fordy spent all off season gloating about Harbaughs recruiting and making fun of Dantonio....you guys kill me. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shit....The Spartans have a lot of new starters and as the Walmart Wolverines like to point out subpar talent compared to Michigan. Fuck Fordy spent all off season gloating about Harbaughs recruiting and making fun of Dantonio....you guys kill me. :lol:

Exactly. Michigan's Talent is better then MSU's. The Defense is great but Don Brown and Mattison control that. The Offense flat out bad and Harbaugh controls that. He's not getting it done!!!

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly. Michigan's Talent is better then MSU's. The Defense is great but Don Brown and Mattison control that. The Offense flat out bad and Harbaugh controls that. He's not getting it done!!!

So now Harbaugh sucks? Has always sucked? You still want to suck his cock...what? Sparty was 3-9 last season but our faith in Dantonio never wavered.:thumb:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So now Harbaugh sucks? Has always sucked? You still want to suck his cock...what? Sparty was 3-9 last season but our faith in Dantonio never wavered.:thumb:

Do you just want to argue? I said congrats on the win. 

No he doesn't suck he's just getting it done. Also Dantonio is the best you've had since the 1960's. Wouldn't you look like idiots if you jumped ship after one year.

This board is full of people who just want to argue to argue. Like I said to start I said congrats on the win but that's not enough. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Do you just want to argue? I said congrats on the win. 

No he doesn't suck he's just getting it done. Also Dantonio is the best you've had since the 1960's. Wouldn't you look like idiots if you jumped ship after one year.

This board is full of people who just want to argue to argue. Like I said to start I said congrats on the win but that's not enough. 

Go reread all your posts about Dantonio and The Spartan Program but hey thank you Mister JT for that backhanded compliment about the win! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Go reread all your posts about Dantonio and The Spartan Program but hey thank you Mister JT for that backhanded compliment about the win! :lol:

Not backhanded at all. I really didn't think Dantonio would continue to beat Michigan after Harbaugh got there. I was wrong and I'm big enough to admit it. 

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey fuck you two sparty fucks. Go back and reread my shit and tell me where I've been blowin Harbaugh. I simply stated he had a young team that has talent that will get better in the coming years. I also believe I said if Harbaugh doesn't succeed with them he needs to go. There was no excuse in any of that. The team that showed won. Do I like Harbaugh? Of course I do. He's a Michigan man and part of the tradition. I want to see him developed a dynasty there just like Bo did. Is it gonna happen? Don't know. If it doesn't he'll need to go just like anyone else. So:finger::fuckyou::bigfinger:and:kissmyass: 

11 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Hey fuck you two sparty fucks. Go back and reread my shit and tell me where I've been blowin Harbaugh. I simply stated he had a young team that has talent that will get better in the coming years. I also believe I said if Harbaugh doesn't succeed with them he needs to go. There was no excuse in any of that. The team that showed won. Do I like Harbaugh? Of course I do. He's a Michigan man and part of the tradition. I want to see him developed a dynasty there just like Bo did. Is it gonna happen? Don't know. If it doesn't he'll need to go just like anyone else. So:finger::fuckyou::bigfinger:and:kissmyass: 

Settle down...I wasn’t talking about you but damn you guys get worked up easily. :chill: