Check your account email address ×

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  I think they are reaching if they think just because Manifort did something wrong means Trump did.

I've said from the beginning it would be out already if Trump did something illegal.   Nobody in govt can keep their mouths shut anymore.   Especially the Intell Community.  

do you sit outside at night, connecting oodles of stars to make up imaginary images, but then have trouble seeing the big dipper your wife points out to you? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, but i'm also not willing to forget the previous 8 years and some of the bullshit that was shoved down our throat like it was ok....starting with Lerner at the IRS, Holder with his corruption, etc., but most of all, what Hillary was up to.  Unless there's an indictment for that, I really don't give a damn if Trumps kid or Manaforte had a meeting with some Russian dirtbag that he thought had dirt on Hilary.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

do you sit outside at night, connecting oodles of stars to make up imaginary images, but then have trouble seeing the big dipper your wife points out to you?

We will see, sno.....we will see. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

we already saw, skidmark...we already saw

Please post the links to the charges filed against Trump.   I must have missed that thread. :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Oh fuck off you complete imbecile.  After the drubbing you and your opinions took after the election, you of all people need to learn a little more humility and get back to reality world.  I can always tell when I've made a point you simply can't refute....cuz thats always your response. :news: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck off you complete imbecile.  After the drubbing you and your opinions took after the election, you of all people need to learn a little more humility and get back to reality world.  I can always tell when I've made a point you simply can't refute....cuz thats always your response. :news: 

Slinger hasn't been around for awhile, licking wounds from the last time he was here, apparently he's ready for more lumps and bruises. :lol: