Check your account email address ×

'This is crazy,' sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

where in the fuck is my $5000 USD that you owe me ........if you are poor I will accept an apology.....if you have money and you are just a welcher come out and say it 

I'll give you $5000.00 if you sign a waiver, and let me smack you with an axe handle for two minutes. That would be worth it to me,  you fuckin' spastic bitch!!:tool:

She should have jabbed that faggots pigs eyes out with an aids patients used needles. Fuck cops , fuck their fake ass authority and fuck welching fat stump midget pieces of shit new englanders who owe me 5000 USD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Let me ask you hormones this question: If the nurse had NOT yelled, and quietly submitted to the cuffing, would we be having this conversation???? 

Yes it would still be the same.  The cop fucked up.  Admit it he is a shitty cop like you.

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Yes it would still be the same.  The cop fucked up.  Admit it he is a shitty cop like you.

OK, now listen to this: I got singled-out of the police academy for punching the shit out of fellow cops. I ain't sayin' they were the toughest guys in the world, I'm just sayin' what happened. 

It was Monday Night Boxing Class, and everybody hated it 'cause if ya' got hurt, ya' got thrown out of the whole academy!!

That having been said, if there are a few cops standing around me, and they say I'm done, I will put my hands out, STFU, walk to the cruiser, STFU, and when I get out, call the best lawyer around. Easy PEASY boys. 

I am probably the greatest cop of all time.  NOT ONE officer ever got injured on my command, nor did any citizen ever get killed. POWERFUL, SWIFT, MARINE -LIKE RESPONSE, that was my mantra. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

OK, now listen to this: I got singled-out of the police academy for punching the shit out of fellow cops. I ain't sayin' they were the toughest guys in the world, I'm just sayin' what happened. 

It was Monday Night Boxing Class, and everybody hated it 'cause if ya' got hurt, ya' got thrown out of the whole academy!!

That having been said, if there are a few cops standing around me, and they say I'm done, I will put my hands out, STFU, walk to the cruiser, STFU, and when I get out, call the best lawyer around. Easy PEASY boys. 

I am probably the greatest cop of all time.  NOT ONE officer ever got injured on my command, nor did any citizen ever get killed. POWERFUL, SWIFT, MARINE -LIKE RESPONSE, that was my mantra. 

if you tried to wrongly arrest me it would cost you your life .....that goes for any faggot ass pig. If I'm in the wrong....well then I'll put my hands up 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

if you tried to wrongly arrest me it would cost you your life .....that goes for any faggot ass pig. If I'm in the wrong....well then I'll put my hands up 

You can only resist when an officer is using, UNREASONABLE FORCE TO AFFECT THE ARREST. Wrong doesn't matter, it's not your call, that's the court's call. 

You would end up in jail getting your scrawny, spastic bungholio, penetrated by Deion's 9"  schlong every night,. 

Holy shit, tha's probably what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If an officer is trying to arrest you unlawfully, you do have the right to resist up to and including killing the officer. 

I hope mzn tries to wrongly arrest me after he gives me my $5000 ........I will beat his skull in up to and including killing his faggot ass !!!!!!!!!1111

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, bussman said:

The amount of mall cops Snotty Tiny Arms had to suck off to be this level of fan boi must be in the 1,000's. 

if you stacked his cock kill list end to end they would transverse the earth 3 times 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If an officer is trying to arrest you unlawfully, you do have the right to resist up to and including killing the officer. 

No, you're wrong. If an officer gives you an UNLWAFUL ORDER, you can refuse.

The only time you can resist arrest is if the officer is using UNREASONABLE FORCE  TO EFFECT THE ARREST. 

Just be sure that you can justify your actions in a court, 'cause guaranteed, that's where you're going, or if his buddies see you kill him, you'll be dead from lead poisoning.  

16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

No, you're wrong. If an officer gives you an UNLWAFUL ORDER, you can refuse.

The only time you can resist arrest is if the officer is using UNREASONABLE FORCE  TO EFFECT THE ARREST. 

Just be sure that you can justify your actions in a court, 'cause guaranteed, that's where you're going, or if his buddies see you kill him, you'll be dead from lead poisoning.  

any force during an unlawful arrest is unreasonable and the cop who is using force to execute an unlawful arrest should be killed immediately every single time 

Just now, f7ben said:

any force during an unlawful arrest is unreasonable and the cop who is using force to execute an unlawful arrest should be killed immediately every single time 

Yeah, you keep thinking that Tyvek Boy. If a cop comes up to you believing you committed a felony and tells you, you are under arrest, but does not use UNREASONABLE FORCE, you must submit, even if he's wrong. 

If he comes up to you with a valid ARREST WARRANT IN HAND, and starts kicking the shit out of you for no reason, then you can use force  to resist. The operating factor is not the lawfullness of the arrest, but the use of UNREASONABLE FORCE. 

Ya' know I've about had enough of your spasmodic ranting on this site. I firmly believe the only cure for you is a physical beating. You're in Indiana, right?  I have to start lookin' for somebody to drive me out there with my axe handle, to have some batting practice.  

27 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, you keep thinking that Tyvek Boy. If a cop comes up to you believing you committed a felony and tells you, you are under arrest, but does not use UNREASONABLE FORCE, you must submit, even if he's wrong. 

If he comes up to you with a valid ARREST WARRANT IN HAND, and starts kicking the shit out of you for no reason, then you can use force  to resist. The operating factor is not the lawfullness of the arrest, but the use of UNREASONABLE FORCE. 

Ya' know I've about had enough of your spasmodic ranting on this site. I firmly believe the only cure for you is a physical beating. You're in Indiana, right?  I have to start lookin' for somebody to drive me out there with my axe handle, to have some batting practice.  

hahahahahahaha ......I'll submit when and where I want. Or maybe I'll pull out my beretta and put the ugly pig on the ground. I've got a round for you as well bootlicker 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hahahahahahaha ......I'll submit when and where I want. Or maybe I'll pull out my beretta and put the ugly pig on the ground. I've got a round for you as well bootlicker 

Do you remember a target that was posted on the old FS.COM.  Everybody was sayin, " oh yea, nobody can hit a 1'x3' target at 100 feet with a handgun, maybe only a professional could, but no one else ". Then Uncle Znotty posted this>>>>>>>> standing offhand at 91'. 

You better watch your faggotty ass, or some old bastid like him will be sticking that Beretta up your scrawny  bungholio. 

P1300017.JPG

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Do you remember a target that was posted on the old FS.COM.  Everybody was sayin, " oh yea, nobody can hit a 1'x3' target at 100 feet with a handgun, maybe only a professional could, but no one else ". Then Uncle Znotty posted this>>>>>>>> standing offhand at 91'. 

You better watch your faggotty ass, or some old bastid like him will be sticking that Beretta up your scrawny  bungholio. 

P1300017.JPG

You're pulling left. Are you right handed?

51 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You and Snotty lovers or is he a customer?

Looks like BB gun made those holes.

He's the guy that " OWNED " you to the MAXIMUM MAX on the old FS.COM. Just like I'm doing here, faggot.  

whoa!!!! Breaking news. The university of utah hospital just announced  ( mrs. Pearse ) that they have just  changed their policy, and will no longer allow nurses to make legal calls!!!! Only hospital administrators will be allowed to interact with police!!

Looks like Polaris 500 just pulled ahead!!  :happy::happy: