Check your account email address ×

Rich Piana???

On 8/25/2017 at 9:22 AM, racer254 said:

Did anyone hear that he had passed? Or was is just a hoax?

Yeah, he croaked. All roid-users should croak. Motherfuckers. He slapped a retarded kid at some convention, and really hit him hard. It's on Youtube. Fucking bastard. 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So he is dead at 46.  What positive did he get from the steroids he took?  

He lived the life he wanted. Was open about it. Wanted to be bigger, stronger. Wanted to be a real life muscle freak. What do you want me to say? 

I have respect for him being honest. You don't have to like what he did or how he lived. Bodybuilding is a fringe sport. Very dedicated people. Odd by most standards. He was a star, loved it and lived the life of a rock star doing what he loved.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He lived the life he wanted. Was open about it. Wanted to be bigger, stronger. Wanted to be a real life muscle freak. What do you want me to say? 

I have respect for him being honest. You don't have to like what he did or how he lived. Bodybuilding is a fringe sport. Very dedicated people. Odd by most standards. He was a star, loved it and lived the life of a rock star doing what he loved.

Everyone at the fringe of their sport or past time is a little off.  I just don't think it is worth kicking over at 46.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Now, who's gonna' be fucking his blonde wife, with her big tits, and all Piana's money? LMAO!! Some old, fat bastid like me will be fuckin' her while Rich is fermenting in his grave!!! LMAO!! 

Go suck his dead cock, you like him so much!!! FAGGOT!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Now, who's gonna' be fucking his blonde wife, with her big tits, and all Piana's money? LMAO!! Some old, fat bastid like me will be fuckin' her while Rich is fermenting in his grave!!! LMAO!! 

Go suck his dead cock, you like him so much!!! FAGGOT!!

Old and fat. Most non bs you've spewed in a while.

She has a vagina. Not your style!

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Everyone at the fringe of their sport or past time is a little off.  I just don't think it is worth kicking over at 46.

You think he wanted to die?

He knew the risks and lived on the edge. He didn't want to die. But didn't fear the consequences either.

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You think he wanted to die?

He knew the risks and lived on the edge. He didn't want to die. But didn't fear the consequences either.

Hey faggot, do you fear the consequences of meeting me for a fight?  

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Old and fat. Most non bs you've spewed in a while.

She has a vagina. Not your style!

I've seen what you got, so obviously you don't like vagina.   

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2017 at 7:12 AM, awful knawful said:

Non once or ever. I'm going to fuck you up bad. Buy heath insurance before coming.

Does that midget have a vagina?