Check your account email address ×

Niggers in MMA

Rod

Just now, SnowRider said:

Good post.....maybe some hope for you.  

Sewer sludge is dumb and worthless 👍

If its me and my close friends around and someone tells a joke with some slurs or that is offensive.....I dont give a fuck and I'll laugh too ....we all know that we harbor no ill will towards anyone etc. But to act like a fucking hilljack in public and project that type of commentary and use of slurs as OK??? Nope , that aint cool

Just now, f7ben said:

If its me and my close friends around and someone tells a joke with some slurs or that is offensive.....I dont give a fuck and I'll laugh too ....we all know that we harbor no ill will towards anyone etc. But to act like a fucking hilljack in public and project that type of commentary and use of slurs as OK??? Nope , that aint cool

Do niggers exist?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Get fucked by a rake ya inbred racist.

are you dating a black chick now or something :lol: or has madison just fully rubbed off on you now. You seem very racially sensitive lately 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

are you dating a black chick now or something :lol: or has madison just fully rubbed off on you now. You seem very racially sensitive lately 

Black guy may be?

Just now, Kev144 said:

Well we've seen pic of sledge from the old site. Balding white male.   And we see momo everyday after a morning coffee in the toilet bowl

I think momo is a sludgey dupe

Just now, Kev144 said:

I've seen pics of both.  Either momo lost weight and hair to become sledge or two different folks. 

Nope , the momo shit is an elaborate ruse ....no fucking way momo is a real person