Check your account email address ×

MOAR WINNINGGZ !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

the 24/7 echo chamber with a negative spin is for sure a character assassination 

The negative "spin" is due to Trump's own words and actions.  If he didn't endlessly say and do stupid shit then the press would talk about something else.

His wounds are all self inflicted.  Put the blame where it belongs.

Just now, bussman said:

I love how he starts with them, I just wish there was another level of intelligence to know when to level it out. 

God damn if I could spend my days stewing over their fuckery and deciding how I was going to make them look foolish the country would be in flames by now. He falls into every little trap they lay for him and gives them another 24 hours of negative sound bites every time 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The negative "spin" is due to Trump's own words and actions.  If he didn't endlessly say and do stupid shit then the press would talk about something else.

Obama said plenty of shit just as inflamatory as trump but he got nothing but positive spin no matter what he said......that is a good portion of the difference. I am totally unbiased and it is obvious to me 

Just now, f7ben said:

Obama said plenty of shit just as inflamatory as trump but he got nothing but positive spin no matter what he said......that is a good portion of the difference. I am totally unbiased and it is obvious to me 

Yea I remember when Obama said Nazis were good people

:lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The "media" is 100 times more pathetic than Trump is. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than lapping up their total bullshit. 

Cats out of the bag now though. :bc: 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is a coordinated character assassination afoot and while we havent enjoyed democracy in a long time this is just a blatant exposure of the fall of the 5th estate and the deep state coming out of the wood work

No doubt but Trump isn't on our side, either. 

All in all, turmoil in DC is fucking beautiful. Both parties are flailing, the media is beside itself for creating this monster, and like you said the shadow motherfuckers are exposing themselves.

I am enjoying every minute of it. 

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

The "media" is 100 times more pathetic than Trump is. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than lapping up their total bullshit. 

Cats out of the bag now though. :bc: 

Trump has caused CNN to expose their heavy bias and fake news. Most can see it now. The only people they're getting to now are the extreme left who will never vote properly no matter what

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trump has caused CNN to expose their heavy bias and fake news. Most can see it now. The only people they're getting to now are the extreme left who will never vote properly no matter what

Silly liberal, voting doesn't do shit.

33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

no they would not they would just have to edit more footage to get what they want . last week was a shinning example . not that you or your circle jerk would have any idea . why would any of you wabt to actually watch a whole unedited press conference for your self when you can have your opinion told to you   

35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea I remember when Obama said Nazis were good people

again more bullshit that was spoon fed to your little brain . you obviously did not watch the whole press confreres your self  . no shock there fucking sheep

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the way he tells them to fuck off....I just wish he wasnt such an unintelligent moron

no he lets his ego get in the way . but he plays them over and over . prob is it is 1 guy taking on a gaggle  with the attention of millions of uninformed short attention span audience. he wont win because people will not bother to look up the actual event no matter how ez it is to do.

but I do love watching it . a lot of it is going to make for some great campaign time commercials

I truly cant believe the MSM has no worry about the huge repercussions that will be coming there way  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

the media has made him toxic ......he is just too dumb to take the bullets out of their gun.

The media has an agenda. But at the same time, I don't blame them from making it them vs him. He wants it that way. Then is surprised when they treat everything he says as if he were spitting on a newborn. Trump could have acted like a POTUS. He chose not to. Whether that was by design or because of the size of his ID, who knows. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I love watching him talk to the press.

yes you jen from fake news MSNBC

yes you todd from fake news CNN do you have a actual question or do you just want to talk at me again?

fucking priceless and they are doing all they can to retaliate . the fucking cum stains have never been called on there bull shit and now every time he talks directly to them he calls them out .

of course no cunts who get the spoon fed Huff po or CNN get the pleasure of watching there propaganda god get beat down but who cares it would just make them sad any way 

I gotta admit, the way he talks to the press is fucking hilarious. I just wish he wasn't our POTUS when he did it. We need some sort of break from the juvenile banter. 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that alone is worth price of admission. fucking priceless . deep down they know it is true and it burns there  tender little asses  

They fucking hate that he has the gall to talk to them like that. If he was actually doing some good and not stepping on his dick every other day I would say bravo, but he is a straight up train wreck. He can't get out of his own way. That does not squarely rest with the media's smear campaign. 

• Like 1