Check your account email address ×

Longtime Trump business partner 'told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison': report

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That real estate generally never sells for more than it's worth unless it's shady. 

again, I didn't say that dumb ass

:lol:

put the entire "requirements" together, not individually. duh.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump..."I sold my 1971 Ski-Doo Olympic for a million dollars" It was even a cash transaction....thanks Boris!

I can tell you're not in business when you're equating snowmobiles to real estate 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

well if that was the case they wouldn't be doing it. what a dumb shit. are you aware of how some of these money laundering schemes work?

I know with 100% absolute certainty you don't have a fucking clue, just like everything else you know nothing clueless sack of ignorant shit :finger3: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I know with 100% absolute certainty you don't have a fucking clue, just like everything else you know nothing clueless sack of ignorant shit :finger3: 

But I love to hear snots vast knowledge on real estate investments

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

So you're changing your story now?

no, dumb fuck. try some reading comprehension courses would ya? i'll even bold the important part you seem to be missing

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well it depends on what you're referring to. in money laundering schemes, yes. thanks to some loopholes, it's often even legal. if you mean in general, no it does not. typical real estate owners do not sell a property for several times what it's worth, well above what they paid for it,  to Russian cronies in the money laundering business. sbyl.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, dumb fuck. try some reading comprehension courses would ya? i'll even bold the important part you seem to be missing

So you're saying that selling property for more than it's worth doesn't happen unless it's shady? Or can it legitimately happen

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So you're saying that selling property for more than it's worth doesn't happen unless it's shady? Or can it legitimately happen

If you want to discuss this subject do some research before replying cause your looking like a idiot.