Check your account email address ×

let's pretend.....

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus. show me where Obama came out and said both sides are to blame to similar events, and you defending him for saying that. if you still cannot grasp the concept here, then simply stfu.

Barry always picked sides that is the point you ignoramus :guzzle: you are one stupid fucking imbecile 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

a group of radical, hateful muslims gathered in wisconsin, shouting anti-Christian messages, marching around with torches, and starting trouble. many Christians get offended, fights break out, and a muslim plows through a group of them, killing one.

Obama comes on national tv and says both sides are to blame, both sides have nice people.

who in here would be blasting Obama?

answer: everyone

well maybe not broski, as the muslims had a permit

:lol:

have these christians you talk about also been involved in rioting and burning buildings?

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I made this point the other day.

Republican heads would explode 

I'd be up north in the boat with a beer giving zero fawks.   :bc:   I have so tuned out to local and National media that I'm not joking when I say zero.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, you know damn well you'd be all over Obama for this, but afraid to show your double standards. why I dunno, because they're obvious to everyone already.

And you would be praising Obama...

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, jammin said:

I'd be up north in the boat with a beer giving zero fawks.   :bc:   I have so tuned out to local and National media that I'm not joking when I say zero.  

X2 :bc: 

The liberal media is simply trying to get as much mileage out of Charlottesville, as they possibly can. Trump could not have come out any clearer against white supremacists.