Check your account email address ×

A closer look at Crowdstrike. The firm that the DNC used to investigate potential hacking.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The firm was started by current Chief Technology Officer DMitri Alperovitch.   Born in Russia in 1980 but we really don't know that much about him.

He is a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank and was named in December 2013 as one of Foreign Policy's Top 100 Leading Global Thinkers, along with Angela Merkel, John Kerry, Ben Bernanke and Jeff Bezos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch

https://www.voanews.com/a/cyber-firm-rewrites-part-disputed-russian-hacking-report/3781411.html

I find the bold below interesting.   The IC is claiming Crowdstrike told them it was the Russian's but Dmitrova noted that it was the USIC also concluded on their own that Russia was behind the hacks.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Dmitrova noted that the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community have also concluded that Russia was behind the hacks of the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

The release of embarrassing Democratic emails during last year's U.S. political campaign, and the subsequent finding by intelligence agencies that the hacks were meant to help then-candidate Donald Trump, have led to investigations by the FBI and intelligence committees in both the House and Senate.

Hahaha.  So a Russian managed the firm hired by the DNC writes the report that claims Russians hacked the DNC servers.  

Yea, there's plenty of Russian collusion all right.  Too bad for morons like slinger and co. that none of it points back to Trump.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  So a Russian managed the firm hired by the DNC writes the report that claims Russians hacked the DNC servers.  

Yea, there's plenty of Russian collusion all right.  Too bad for morons like slinger and co. that none of it points back to Trump.  

His updated report says the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community have also concluded that Russia was behind the hacks of the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

Someone is lying.   Comey and others have said they did nothing other than accept the findings of Crowdstrike. :lol:  

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lmao:

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

unlike you pansies, i have no problems offering up my thoughts on matters, especially when asked. i think the US should not do anything militarily if NK doesn't give up the nukes, which they won't.

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  No one expected you to come up with anything more than that.  

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   No surprise the libtards are leaving this alone.  

Can you just imagine the excuses that are incoming on this

Slinger - "This happens all the time on both sides , we just don't see it because Assange only chose to pick on the Dems"

IceWoman -  "I don't recall saying anything at all about whether or not the DNC was hacked by Russia , I simply said I believe the officials and I dont see how this matters at all"

MC - "I shit in my pants just now , can I get my pudding"

SeRena - "Derp Trump Derp derp derp derpyderpdy Rump DUmp Pump"

RevKev and XCfaggotMorrision - "sucking and skin slapping sounds coming from the bedroom they are sharing"

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you just imagine the excuses that are incoming on this

Slinger - "This happens all the time on both sides , we just don't see it because Assange only chose to pick on the Dems"

IceWoman -  "I don't recall saying anything at all about whether or not the DNC was hacked by Russia , I simply said I believe the officials and I dont see how this matters at all"

MC - "I shit in my pants just now , can I get my pudding"

SeRena - "Derp Trump Derp derp derp derpyderpdy Rump DUmp Pump"

RevKev and XCfaggotMorrision - "sucking and skin slapping sounds coming from the bedroom they are sharing"

Exactly.  Slinger is an idiot, ICE has amnesia, MC is senile and the others don't amount to a pile of shit.  Pretty much what we've come to expect from that group of sponges day in and day out.