Check your account email address ×

Nothing Here...

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Lil Momo - still dumber than dirt :lmao: The Clown who licks the sweat beads off more scrotums on the forum than anyone and is the most easily triggered because of his fragile ego tries to act as though he's independent and doesn't care  :lmao::lol::lmao:

Irony Lil Momo style :lmao: 

Poor SeRena.  Another sad and feeble attempt to try and get back some dignity.  It's over though....and nobody cares.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor SeRena.  Another sad and feeble attempt to try and get back some dignity.  It's over though....and nobody cares.

Look how easily triggered you are :lmao: You're a forum joke dude and don't even know it :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look how easily triggered you are :lmao: You're a forum joke dude and don't even know it :lol: 

Oh yes, everyone can see how predominant you are here. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

When was the last time you added something of value here?  Nevermind.  Just go find your chin.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When was the last time you added something of value here?  Nevermind.  Just go find your chin.

Plenty of value watching  you foam at the mouth and reply to almost all my posts ...:snack:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Plenty of value watching  you foam at the mouth and reply to almost all my posts ...:snack:

Ughhhh.....you poor thing.  Just can't seem to get anything to work for you huh?  Well, chin up young lady!  Oh wait, sorry.  Poor choice of words.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I finally got my little orphan Zam decoder pin in the mail.  I was able to translate your message to be "when was the last time SR posted something factual that didn't challenge my staunch beliefs, that I cling to like a blanket of delusion?"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I finally got my little orphan Zam decoder pin in the mail.  I was able to translate your message to be "when was the last time SR posted something factual that didn't challenge my staunch beliefs, that I cling to like a blanket of delusion?"

Send it back.  Get a refund.

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lil Momo :groin:  XC  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe I'll see if I can trade it for a chin.  That sounds like about as much of a figuratively real thing.

Take a tip from En Vogue - "Free your mind, and the rest will follow."

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Irony from Lil Momo :lol: Triggered by every liberal post :lmao: Hanging with the Clown Posse :lol: 

Poor Lil Momo. 

Nothing working for you huh?  Well...it's bound to sooner or later.  But not really.

Coward. :lol:

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Maybe I'll see if I can trade it for a chin.  That sounds like about as much of a figuratively real thing.

Take a tip from En Vogue - "Free your mind, and the rest will follow."

See if you can get two chins.  SeRena needs one.  

Wait, did you just quote En Vogue?

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah.  I was going for originality points.  Ya gotta admit, it's not everyday someone references the Funky Divas.

Oh, you overshot the points cuz you won for sure.  I've NEVER seen that.  Not sure how I feel about it either.

:lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Maybe hes another Wildboer type. :lol:

Maybe.  Or maybe it is him.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hey, I didn't quote En Vogue, don't put that evil on me.

Actually, there are worse things to quote.  And they're kinda hot..or used to be anyway.  I've never been with a negro woman, which is kinda weird since I'm a negro man myself.  I'm sweet on vanilla kind!  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, there are worse things to quote.  And they're kinda hot..or used to be anyway.  I've never been with a negro woman, which is kinda weird since I'm a negro man myself.  I'm sweet on vanilla kind!  

Weird? Black guys are always chasing that white tail...

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My dad took me to see "Return of the pink Panther" (at my moms shagrin) when I was five.  One of my first movies with him.  Of course, I didn't appreciate it til later but it's still just funny as fuck to me.

:bc:

You're a young one me and some buddies went to all those Sellers movies back in the day, some funny shit, we laughed till it hurt :lol: 

On 8/4/2017 at 11:20 PM, Zambroski said:

Is Zambrooski REALLY a negro!!!   :ashamed: