Check your account email address ×

Quality (d)etoilet mayoral candidates , Read up

Along with most who are running for district seats.  The local news guy just did a story on the lengthy criminal pasts of all the candidates. It is a non-issue with voters in Detroit.

I am no Dugan supporter, but if you compare the candidates (a complete buffoon like Young jr.)  and decide a criminal or idiot would be best to run the city  you have reached a level of unprecedented  retardation.  They will undo all the progress made in the past few years.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's a shame that the City of Detroit keeps shooting itself in the foot....Guys like Dennis Archer and Dave Bing try but are ignored. If it weren't for The Illitch Family, The Fords and Dan Gilbert the place would really be fucked.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's a shame that the City of Detroit keeps shooting itself in the foot....Guys like Dennis Archer and Dave Bing try but are ignored. If it weren't for The Illitch Family, The Fords and Dan Gilbert the place would really be fucked.

Right.   The first thing Jr.  Said he would do was go after the "white folks" who are ripping off the blacks.  What everyone else sees as progress and jobs, he sees as racism.

The two who have polled ahead of the field, incumbent Mayor Mike Duggan and state Sen. Coleman A. Young II, the son of the city’s first black mayor, have no criminal records. Nor do candidates Edward Dean and Angelo Brown

Coleman fucking Young II?  His father was as corrupt as Kwame!!  He likely just hasn't been caught.  The guy is a moronic racist.   Aside from the new clowns running: has anyone been downtown lately?  They're making some major progress and I understand office or store space is bringing good money.

47 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Coleman fucking Young II?  His father was as corrupt as Kwame!!  He likely just hasn't been caught.  The guy is a moronic racist.   Aside from the new clowns running: has anyone been downtown lately?  They're making some major progress and I understand office or store space is bringing good money.

We go at least once a month.  At a Tiger game on Saturday.  Couldn't help noticing all the African Americans that were employed by the Ilitchs  .

You should of seen the shit eating grin on JR's face when he talks about bringing down guys like him for stealing from the blacks.  "I'm going to take it back  from them, and give it back to you".

I bet he wins.

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

We go at least once a month.  At a Tiger game on Saturday.  Couldn't help noticing all the African Americans that were employed by the Ilitchs  .

You should of seen the shit eating grin on JR's face when he talks about bringing down guys like him for stealing from the blacks.  "I'm going to take it back  from them, and give it back to you".

I bet he wins.

Just like his Fuck bag old man....good God it's amazing that those people are stuck in such a time warp. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I bet he wins.

People investing big time in the city have to be trembling at the thought of Coleman Young Jr. The last thing Detroit needs right now is another shitty mayor. :flush: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

People investing big time in the city have to be trembling at the thought of Coleman Young Jr. The last thing Detroit needs right now is another shitty mayor. :flush: 

For sure,  He is a shake down artist.   It really is unfortunate what is going to happen.  He can't deny the vast improvements that have been made in the city so he is going to say it has happened at black peoples expense.  "Dugans rich white buddies have come in and stole your city, made millions, and want to give you some piddly ass 15-20 hr.  slave job"???!!!!     I ask you..........."where is your millions"???!!!!

With films of the Detroit  riots playing,  this kind of divisive rhetoric (white against black)  is very popular among residents now.

• Like 1