Check your account email address ×

Momo caught on camera.

Anyways you busted on Momo for complaining about bored ..

10/31- you reported doug1991 for calling you a name
11/08- you reported aks144 for calling you a name
11/09- you reported ultrastryke for calling you a name

you claimed that you dont report posts. then you claimed that you flat out know that you had never reported a post in november. then you implied that i was making it up. i doubt that you "forgot" about the reports, so it seems like you are just a flat out liar to me

Advanced Member

Current Sled: 2013 F1100T
Previous Sleds: all cats
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
Years Riding: since i was little

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaDoo Rider View Post
What were they prefaced with....I don't remember HCS shit from November. You know you're taking this shit out of context. We got reported all the time and our infractions were bullshit - so we played the same game for awhile. Who wanted no rules? The CE forum is full of fucking pussies and whiners - you know that.
dont try to change the subject or the reason for this discussion. you flat out claimed you never reported posts, i told you that you did. you still denied it despite me giving you the actual dates. you still denied it until i "summarized them" for you, and now you want to justify WHY you did something that you just got done claiming you never did. 
any respect you had from me is flat out gone now man, what the fuck is wrong with you?wall.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

you claimed that you dont report posts. then you claimed that you flat out know that you had never reported a post in november. then you implied that i was making it up. i doubt that you "forgot" about the reports, so it seems like you are just a flat out liar to me

:nuts::lol2:

Context....that's why the worthless kitty cat never posted the entire story. :lmao: Me and The Dude played your own game and beat you fuckers at it. :lmao: HCSCE closed down :bc: 

And who keeps links from 3-4 years ago :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:nuts::lol2:

Context....that's why the worthless kitty cat never posted the entire story. :lmao: Me and The Dude played your own game and beat you fuckers at it. :lmao: HCSCE closed down :bc: 

And who keeps links from 3-4 years ago :lmao: 

You are such a sad creature.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He will be like momo and call it all lies anyways. 

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:
Advanced Member

Current Sled: 2013 F1100T
Previous Sleds: all cats
Favorite Riding Area: Maine
Years Riding: since i was little

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaDoo Rider View Post
What were they prefaced with....I don't remember HCS shit from November. You know you're taking this shit out of context. We got reported all the time and our infractions were bullshit - so we played the same game for awhile. Who wanted no rules? The CE forum is full of fucking pussies and whiners - you know that.
dont try to change the subject or the reason for this discussion. you flat out claimed you never reported posts, i told you that you did. you still denied it despite me giving you the actual dates. you still denied it until i "summarized them" for you, and now you want to justify WHY you did something that you just got done claiming you never did. 
any respect you had from me is flat out gone now man, what the fuck is wrong with you?wall.gif

:lol:  :lol:

This part of the reason that I haven't bothered to even read this clowns bullshit since after the first week that he dragged his stupid ass in here , what a fuckin loser :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:  :lol:

This part of the reason that I haven't bothered to even read this clowns bullshit since after the first week that he dragged his stupid ass in here , what a fuckin loser :lol: 

You just said all that needed to be said...if I could I would just shut this down right here and now.:bc: