Check your account email address ×

Black Cop, white woman

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Holy fucking shit... you're blaming white flight on the black people? The neighborhoods fell apart because the white people left and took the money with them, not because black people made shit fall apart. Not to mention your closing anecdote sounds like it was pulled straight out of a chain e-mail. I can't fund a fucking thing about "Black Christmas" other than it was a movie from 1974 that had nothing to do with Black people. Are you sure you're racist family didn't create this story out of a misunderstanding and then blame it on Kwanzaa, which had just recently become a thing...

Yeah, I'm going to research Detroit and then decide it's representative of thousands of school districts around the country. Try harder or get the fuck outta here with your pathetic attempts to blame this on liberalism.

My racist family, hardly, and the Black Christmas is a fact.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Upper middle class, don't live at home anymore, associate with a 50/50 white/minority crowd. The nearly 100% white town I grew up in is less than 5 minutes from a nearly 100% minority city, the roughly 50/50 town in-between is where I live and work. As for the bold, your generation sure had it rough :lol: 

Not trying at all is trying too hard?

Their pitbulls ran around and barked? That must have been so awful for you.

I'm not going to have an argument based of your cognitively biased anecdotal evidence dumby.

When youre not so emotional let me know, Ill respond to your specific retarded comments

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

My racist family, hardly, and the Black Christmas is a fact.

You're going to need to provide evidence, because I damn sure ain't taking your word for it.

Just now, MiSledder said:

When youre not so emotional let me know, Ill respond to your specific retarded comments

You guys always whip out the "stop being emotional" when you're trying to avoid a beatdown. Go home sally.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're going to need to provide evidence, because I damn sure ain't taking your word for it.

You guys always whip out the "stop being emotional" when you're trying to avoid a beatdown. Go home sally.

http://uwm.edu/marchonmilwaukee/keyterms/boycotts-economic/

http://milwaukeecourieronline.com/index.php/2015/12/11/beautiful-black-christmas/

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, Wildboer said:

Youre an inexperienced young kid with a handful of fancy words you probably dont know the meaning of, You are 100% an emotional coddled man child who's mom probably still pays your credit card and phone bill, in no way do you have any clue about beat downs either :lol:

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Well I'll be damned, Black Christmas was a business boycott... How did this get your Grandma's uninvolved, totally innocent tenant killed again?

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Youre an inexperienced young kid with a handful of fancy words you probably dont know the meaning of, You are 100% an emotional coddled man child who's mom probably still pays your credit card and phone bill, in no way do you have any clue about beat downs either :lol:

This is why you get nowhere with the opposition and I have constructive arguments, I may call you guys stupid podunks but I don't actually believe it. You really believe i'm just a stupid kid and you really do write off everyone who agrees with the things I do as naive idiots who don't know any better. It's gonna be your sides downfall bud.

Edit- also THIS is what I have to say about school choice.

Edited by Wildboer

Just now, Wildboer said:

Well I'll be damned, Black Christmas was a business boycott... How did this get your Grandma's uninvolved, totally innocent tenant killed again?

This is why you get nowhere with the opposition and I have constructive arguments, I may call you guys stupid podunks but I don't actually believe it. You really believe i'm just a stupid kid and you really do write off everyone who agrees with the things I do as naive idiots who don't know any better. It's gonna be your sides downfall bud.

Read the whole thing, she had Christmas decorations in her window, her and her renter were the last White folks on her block, the Blacks warned folks not to put up Christmas decorations but being a Christian woman she had a Tree.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I speak from my experience, You are speaking from google basically, the truth sucks, I dont like it either

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Read the whole thing, she had Christmas decorations in her window, her and her renter were the last White folks on her block, the Blacks warned folks not to put up Christmas decorations but being a Christian woman she had a Tree.

He has to skim through for key words and respond according to what he thinks youre saying, very odd

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

He has to skim through for key words and respond according to what he thinks youre saying, very odd

My Grandma had to move into a Nursing home due to this attack where she lived out her remaining years, she was never bitter towards Blacks and bought things for the Black kids on her block, she moved because of threats from Black gangs. The Milwaukee riots were also in those years, mostly 1967, I lived in Muskego, 20 some miles away and no one was allowed on the roads past 9 pm during the curfews even where I lived and owned a home.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, XCR1250 said:

My Grandma had to move into a Nursing home due to this attack where she lived out her remaining years, she was never bitter towards Blacks and bought things for the Black kids on her block, she moved because of threats from Black gangs. The Milwaukee riots were also in those years, mostly 1967, I lived in Muskego, 20 some miles away and no one was allowed on the roads past 9 pm even where I lived and owned a home.

yeah, why would wildboer listen to anything we have to say, He survived upper middle class on the edge of a nice neighborood

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

My family would say that's what she gets for displaying graven images like a Christmas tree. Isn't religion great?

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

I speak from my experience, You are speaking from google basically, the truth sucks, I dont like it either

Whatever puts you to sleep at night.

59 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

No I actually pay attention to what you guys are saying, that's a perfect description of @Zambroski reading everything I post though :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

My family would say that's what she gets for displaying graven images like a Christmas tree. Isn't religion great?

Whatever puts you to sleep at night.

No I actually pay attention to what you guys are saying, that's a perfect description of @Zambroski reading everything I post though :lol: 

Are your family Hebrew?

Just now, Wildboer said:

A small offshoot of the Netherlands Reformed Church, some crazy strict shit.

Exodus 20:4-5 describes graven images as it pertains to the 2nd. commandment, this is what it means.

For an object to be considered forbidden or off-limits, that there are three requirements that must be met:

1. The image must be graven;
  2. The image must be a similitude, figure, or likeness;
  3. The image must be that of a male or female of a living being on the earth, in the air or heavens, or in the waters.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Exodus 20:4-5 describes graven images as it pertains to the 2nd. commandment, this is what it means.

For an object to be considered forbidden or off-limits, that there are three requirements that must be met:

1. The image must be graven;
  2. The image must be a similitude, figure, or likeness;
  3. The image must be that of a male or female of a living being on the earth, in the air or heavens, or in the waters.

They take it as a rejection of Catholicism's  obsession with crosses, and basically any other public display of your relationship with God.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They take it as a rejection of Catholicism's  obsession with crosses, and basically any other public display of your relationship with God.

The commandments are not Catholic, they are Hebrew.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The commandments are not Catholic, they are Hebrew.

It goes beyond the commandments, they interpret it in large part through the sermon on the mount, I believe they equate it with praying in vain repetition.

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A small offshoot of the Netherlands Reformed Church, some crazy strict shit.

Your worse than a damn nigger.

Here you have several real life examples from your peers and you blow them with your infinite knowledge of how life works.

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Your worse than a damn nigger.

Here you have several real life examples from your peers and you blow them with your infinite knowledge of how life works.

Wtf you talmbout?

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It goes beyond the commandments, they interpret it in large part through the sermon on the mount, I believe they equate it with praying in vain repetition.

You never had a real religion class at a real college or university did you......