Check your account email address ×

Black Cop, white woman

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Really strange but in any case judgement must come after we learn all the facts.    He was a Somalis Immigrant.   She was Australian and according to the article hated American gun culture.   Not sure why either has anything to do with this but hopefully we shall find out.  Hard to imagine why a women leaning over talking to the police thru their patrol car window deserved to get shot.  

Edited by Highmark

"But at the same time, it is as necessary for me to be as vigorous in condemning the conditions which cause persons to feel that they must engage in riotous activities as it is for me to condemn riots. I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. 

And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity."

Just now, XCR1250 said:

What causes "the Negro poor"?

Dismal Inner city school systems and the thoroughly corrupt government officials who over see them might have something to do with that. 

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What causes "the Negro poor"?

Systemic racism. Everything from poor school districts to police shootings, mass incarceration, and the drug war.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dismal Inner city school systems and the thoroughly corrupt government officials who over see them might have something to do with that. 

Oh it's all about corruption, the only explanation is one that fits into a conservative narrative! ALWAYS!!!!

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Systemic racism. Everything from poor school districts to police shootings, mass incarceration, and the drug war.

Oh it's all about corruption, the only explanation is one that fits into a conservative narrative! ALWAYS!!!!

Extremely humorous, Blacks are given more chances than Whites to succeed, many choose not to. I watched Blacks move into nice White neighborhoods in Milwaukee and within 20 years destroyed those neighborhoods into Ghetto like, my whole family lived in those areas when I was born 70 years ago, I spent much of my childhood there visiting relatives including my Grandmother who lived on the corner of Meineke & Locust, in the 1960's the Blacks broke into her home and killed the renter woman upstairs and attacked my Grandmother all because they had a Christmas tree when the Blacks were purposing a "Black Christmas" that year, needless to say my Grandmother had to move as she was 86 years old then.

Edited by XCR1250

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Detroit schools / Detroit city government is a great place to start your research on the corruption FYI 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Yup this thread is racist.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup this thread is racist.

A thread is racist now too? Wow...look how far we've come

If this is the case this must only be a white thread then too eh?   

Edited by Skidooski

54 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Extremely humorous, Blacks are given more chances than Whites to succeed, many choose not to. I watched Blacks move into nice White neighborhoods in Milwaukee and within 20 years destroyed those neighborhoods into Ghetto like, my whole family lived in those areas when I was born 70 years ago, I spent much of my childhood there visiting relatives including my Grandmother who lived on the corner of Meineke & Locust, in the 1970's the Blacks broke into her home and killed the renter woman upstairs and attacked my Grandmother all because they had a Christmas tree when the Blacks were purposing a "Black Christmas" that year, needless to say my Grandmother had to move as she was 86 years old then.

Holy fucking shit... you're blaming white flight on the black people? The neighborhoods fell apart because the white people left and took the money with them, not because black people made shit fall apart. Not to mention your closing anecdote sounds like it was pulled straight out of a chain e-mail. I can't fund a fucking thing about "Black Christmas" other than it was a movie from 1974 that had nothing to do with Black people. Are you sure you're racist family didn't create this story out of a misunderstanding and then blame it on Kwanzaa, which had just recently become a thing...

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Detroit schools / Detroit city government is a great place to start your research on the corruption FYI 

Yeah, I'm going to research Detroit and then decide it's representative of thousands of school districts around the country. Try harder or get the fuck outta here with your pathetic attempts to blame this on liberalism.

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Holy fucking shit... you're blaming white flight on the black people? The neighborhoods fell apart because the white people left and took the money with them, not because black people made shit fall apart. Not to mention your closing anecdote sounds like it was pulled straight out of a chain e-mail. I can't fund a fucking thing about "Black Christmas" other than it was a movie from 1974 that had nothing to do with Black people. Are you sure you're racist family didn't create this story out of a misunderstanding and then blame it on Kwanzaa, which had just recently become a thing...

Yeah, I'm going to research Detroit and then decide it's representative of thousands of school districts around the country. Try harder or get the fuck outta here with your pathetic attempts to blame this on liberalism.

That's cute because I never once said the words conservatives or liberals... that's all you girlfriend

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So naive, describe your childhood

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's cute because I never once said the words conservatives or liberals... that's all you girlfriend

Oh yeah, because inner city governments and school systems are full of conservatives. Once again, fuck outta here with your dumbassery.

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

So naive, describe your childhood

It's exactly what you're thinking Mr. I gained all my wisdom from the hard life. FUCK OUTTA HEREEEE.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Oh yeah, because inner city governments and school systems are full of conservatives. Once again, fuck outta here with your dumbassery.

It's exactly what you're thinking Mr. I gained all my wisdom from the hard life. FUCK OUTTA HEREEEE.

so youre lecturing us from your mothers Herman-Miller sofa in a all white neighborhood  about the inner city ghettos and why its really all the white mans fault? Im not saying I grew up in down town detroit but the schools I went to up till high school was about 50/50 white/black, and I bought a house there when I turned 21

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lol: Youre trying way to hard little girl 

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

so youre lecturing us from your mothers Herman-Miller sofa in a all white neighborhood  about the inner city ghettos and why its really all the white mans fault? Im not saying I grew up in down town detroit but the schools I went to up till high school was about 50/50 white/black, and I bought a house there when I turned 21

I lived off Trowbridge in Hamtramck when I was real little but we moved out to the burbs and was raised there. Little unicorn boy has all the answers though :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

I lived off Trowbridge in Hamtramck when I was real little but we moved out to the burbs and was raised there. Little unicorn boy has all the answers though :lol:

I know, I wish he had 6 niggers circle him and draw a bow and arrow back in his face and take his bike, or steal his shoes during gym class, Or steal his new bike he just got 2 months after the last one, I wish he went to a school where black kids looked for fights everyday outside the school fence, I could go on and on but he would call me the racist again

but hey! I sure the expresso machine at his school has malfunctioned causing ever so much inconvenience

8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I know, I wish he had 6 niggers circle him and draw a bow and arrow back in his face and take his bike, or steal his shoes during gym class, Or steal his new bike he just got 2 months after the last one, I wish he went to a school where black kids looked for fights everyday outside the school fence, I could go on and on but he would call me the racist again

but hey! I sure the expresso machine at his school has malfunctioned causing ever so much inconvenience

He's just a young SJW trying to fix the world with little to no experience besides Google. :thumb:

Edited by Skidooski

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hrs just a young SJW trying to fix the world with little to no experience besides Google. :thumb:

I moved from my house I bought because of black neighbors refused to control their pitbulls, wouldnt take care of their homes, not all mind you, most though, I only have a short time here, Im not living like that  regardless of what color the dirtballs were, moved my kids to a better place, This is the real reason good people move away

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Upper middle class, don't live at home anymore, associate with a 50/50 white/minority crowd. The nearly 100% white town I grew up in is less than 5 minutes from a nearly 100% minority city, the roughly 50/50 town in-between is where I live and work. As for the bold, your generation sure had it rough :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Youre trying way to hard little girl 

Not trying at all is trying too hard?

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I moved from my house I bought because of black neighbors refused to control their pitbulls, wouldnt take care of their homes, not all mind you, most though, I only have a short time here, Im not living like that  regardless of what color the dirtballs were, moved my kids to a better place, This is the real reason whites move away

Their pitbulls ran around and barked? That must have been so awful for you.

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

When you wanna talk about what school of choice has done to good school districts wildboer let me know, Ive witnessed it first hand

I'm not going to have an argument based of your cognitively biased anecdotal evidence dumby.