Check your account email address ×

more hacking = good news

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-top-russian-intelligence-expert-174949205.html

Cant wait for these emails to come out .....those retarded faggots amongst you that are always making tinfoil hat jokes will have more egg and sperm on your face....as usual

And notice now anytime a hack of any sort is discussed in the media they always mention a Russian angle .....talk about fucking manipulative propaganda. This has been the plan for many many years to scapegoat russia and demonize them so as to attempt to discredit the hacks and leaks that the ruling class knew would become more prevalent.

An information war is being fought against the american citizen and the enemy is our government and all its tentacles around the world....thank god for hackers and leakers 

Hmmmmm.....

While the official’s identity is unknown, he is quite high ranking and has a very specific area of expertise: Russia.

“He’s probably the top intelligence guy in the entire U.S. government on Russia. He knows more than anybody about what’s going on there,” an unnamed source told Foreign Policy.

I'm thinking..........

Related image

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Could you just imagine the fuckery that would be revealed if all these fucks communications were known ....fucking lying cheating pieces of shit 

Truth...I seriously wonder if the breach has been broken and all this "Russia" shit is a cover to try and numb Americans about it so as some real shit starts to hit the fan, nobody pays attention.  The fact that BOTH SIDES seem to love the fact of going to war with them is certainly strange to me.  I think Russia has some serious shit on our government....and the Dems have the most to lose right now because they were so fucking stupid with their "secure" information.  McCain knows where a lot of the dead bodies are too...that';s why he's leading the warhawk party on Russia for the R's...him and his fucking faggy Graham cracker buddy.

Still, Collusion between Trump and Russia to put Trumpy in the WH? ....just stupid left narrative.  Why would Putin want to help put a strong adversarial leader in place?  Hell, they'd have loved it of Obama could have stayed a few more terms.  Nothing was funnier than that relationship. :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth...I seriously wonder if the breach has been broken and all this "Russia" shit is a cover to try and numb Americans about it so as some real shit starts to hit the fan, nobody pays attention.  The fact that BOTH SIDES seem to love the fact of going to war with them is certainly strange to me.  I think Russia has some serious shit on our government....and the Dems have the most to lose right now because they were so fucking stupid with their "secure" information.  McCain knows where a lot of the dead bodies are too...that';s why he's leading the warhawk party on Russia for the R's...him and his fucking faggy Graham cracker buddy.

Still, Collusion between Trump and Russia to put Trumpy in the WH? ....just stupid left narrative.  Why would Putin want to help put a strong adversarial leader in place?  Hell, they'd have loved it of Obama could have stayed a few more terms.  Nothing was funnier than that relationship. :lol:

Its far more simple than that......they have been bombarding us with negative russia info for many years now.....they knew all these leaks and hacks were coming and the way they decided they would try and stay in control was to fool a certain amount of sheep that it was all because of the big bad boogie man "Russia" .....they want you to focus on the evil russians and not the content of the leaks and what it shows us about our government.

Stay focused on the shiny Russia , not the fact that you are ruled by a class of corrupt elites that adhere to no law or ethical standard

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its far more simple than that......they have been bombarding us with negative russia info for many years now.....they knew all these leaks and hacks were coming and the way they decided they would try and stay in control was to fool a certain amount of sheep that it was all because of the big bad boogie man "Russia" .....they want you to focus on the evil russians and not the content of the leaks and what it shows us about our government.

Stay focused on the shiny Russia , not the fact that you are ruled by a class of corrupt elites that adhere to no law or ethical standard

Even simpler fact: the dem followers still don't get why many of the republican establishment don't like Trump.  They are scared shitless of what he may do.  And him interacting via twitter really has them shitting diapers.  

I wonder what is going through his  (Trump's) head sometimes, but I bet if it comes to it he's gonna feed a lot of established crooks in the WH their own shit sandwiches.   And America would LOVE IT!  Or Is bet a large majority of it would (few Dems).   Look how he's fucked up our crooked lying IC....and plays the media so perfect doing it.  

Imagine....our government elected politicians one day actually having to serve the people....BEFORE THEMSELVES!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Even simpler fact: the dem followers still don't get why many of the republican establishment don't like Trump.  They are scared shitless of what he may do.  And him interacting via twitter really has them shitting diapers.  

I wonder what is going through his  (Trump's) head sometimes, but I bet if it comes to it he's gonna feed a lot of established crooks in the WH their own shit sandwiches.   And America would LOVE IT!  Or Is bet a large majority of it would (few Dems).   Look how he's fucked up our crooked lying IC....and plays the media so perfect doing it.  

Imagine....our government elected politicians one day actually having to serve the people....BEFORE THEMSELVES!!!!!

why do you always boil this down to partisan bullshit....its like you havent learned a fucking thing since you got out of brainwash camp....geeesh

it has nothing to do with R or D ....they are all complicit and guilty. Trump isnt anything good....he's a fucking imbecile and a neocon .....he's also a threat to the system as they see it because he is so unstable and unaware. the last thing the ruling class wants is populism and trump has kicked the hive on that even though he wont deliver any of what he sold

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

why do you always boil this down to partisan bullshit....its like you havent learned a fucking thing since you got out of brainwash camp....geeesh

it has nothing to do with R or D ....they are all complicit and guilty. Trump isnt anything good....he's a fucking imbecile and a neocon .....he's also a threat to the system as they see it because he is so unstable and unaware. the last thing the ruling class wants is populism and trump has kicked the hive on that even though he wont deliver any of what he sold

You thought that was "partisan"?  Just facts as to who is the most corrupt right now, hint: last eight!!!

You'd better lock it up mister!  Don't get all Antifa on me or I'll feed you your own stick....in a hole that doesn't follow the correct direction of the digestive track!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You thought that was "partisan"?  Just facts as to who is the most corrupt right now, hint: last eight!!!

You'd better lock it up mister!  Don't get all Antifa on me or I'll feed you your own stick....in a hole that doesn't follow the correct direction of the digestive track!

when faced with the reality we are discussing even mentioning R or D is so juvenile its almost nauseating.....some times I think you are making a little progress and then you fall right back into the snowrider rut :lol: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

when faced with the reality we are discussing even mentioning R or D is so juvenile its almost nauseating.....some times I think you are making a little progress and then you fall right back into the snowrider rut :lol: 

Open wide bitch!  I'm not even gonna lube the tip!  Your blood will do that.

:lol:

Oh, you'll enjoy it..  It'll feel like Christmas morning at the Ben household all over again.

Open wide bitch!  I'm not even gonna libe the tip!  Your blood will do that.

Oh, you'll enjoy it..  It'll feel like Christmas morning at the Ben household all over again.

Hahahahaha.  Poor Ben.  

Open wide bitch!  I'm not even gonna libe the tip!  Your blood will do that.

alright.....that was prison gay :lol: snowrider or thSpindry may like that shit but it creeps me out 

Just now, f7ben said:

alright.....that was prison gay :lol: snowrider or thSpindry may like that shit but it creeps me out 

I gotta go to the dark side with you quick before you get too much outa control.

:lmao:

I start a thread with incredible information about the leading issue of our generation and it takes Zam approximately 1 half a page to turn it its a conversation about raw dogging dudes brokeback style and bone dry

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I start a thread with incredible information about the leading issue of our generation and it takes Zam approximately 1 half a page to turn it its a conversation about raw dogging dudes brokeback style and bone dry

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 :lol: 

You have to admit.  Zam is a special breed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-top-russian-intelligence-expert-174949205.html

Cant wait for these emails to come out .....those retarded faggots amongst you that are always making tinfoil hat jokes will have more egg and sperm on your face....as usual

And notice now anytime a hack of any sort is discussed in the media they always mention a Russian angle .....talk about fucking manipulative propaganda. This has been the plan for many many years to scapegoat russia and demonize them so as to attempt to discredit the hacks and leaks that the ruling class knew would become more prevalent.

An information war is being fought against the american citizen and the enemy is our government and all its tentacles around the world....thank god for hackers and leakers 

Before it was the threat of Nuclear war that made us spend on military.   Cyber war is the new reason to spend on the military.