Check your account email address ×

summed up perfectly

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Anderson is pathetic.

Man, I've mentioned this before, but Fox is doing an amazing job of tearing apart CNN and MSNBC's narratives and showing the blatant bias.  Gotta be careful not to go too deep into the rabbit hole with some of them but it is really pretty interesting stuff.  I mean...jaw dropping to look at what these two largest perpetrators of "fake news" is doing.  Their video clips of the other MSM's are astounding to watch.  

Phrased a few months ago: The Liberal Fascist Movement.  Perfectly put too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I've mentioned this before, but Fox is doing an amazing job of tearing apart CNN and MSNBC's narratives and showing the blatant bias.  Gotta be careful not to go too deep into the rabbit hole with some of them but it is really pretty interesting stuff.  I mean...jaw dropping to look at what these two largest perpetrators of "fake news" is doing.  Their video clips of the other MSM's are astounding to watch.  

You forget what the real world is doing if all you watch is cnn.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You forget what the real world is doing if all you watch is cnn.

I think they actually believe to the core that Americans are sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to see how this whole "RUSSIA" thing works out.  Maybe the lefties are....but a poll I just read said that most Americans think it's all just political bullshit.  White noise anymore and are just tired of hearing it.  And Trump supporters don't seem to be swayed a bit by it.  

Meh..."polls".  But the article was pretty interesting and made a lot of sense. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

greg gutfeld should be press secretary.

• Like 1