Check your account email address ×

Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only ones getting a bite in their asses is you clowns. my god what a devastating week. maybe a bath in Epson salt is due? maybe you can all get together in your pool and soak awhile :lol:

I've got 2 1/5th of Crown, a fresh batch of 'compost', a lasagna I just made and put in the fridge, and tomorrow I am going to hit the Kennebec for some white water fun. No Epson salts, just the knowledge that the twine is unwrapping and we will soon be at the core. :bc:

Google is FAST:

Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr ...

www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/7289-radical-dem-worked-for...
14 hours ago - 21 posts - ‎7 authors

3 minutes ago, franks pond said: Breaking: Lynch Ordered Manafort's Phone Tapped During Veselnitskaya Meeting Today, Fusion GPS em...

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So not only did they arrange this meeting, they tapped it as well. Yeah, no setup here... :lol::lmao: 

And the FISA request was denied.....

So how..................................................................

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not too long ago you were saying she was convinced of winning, along with everyone else. so much in fact she didn't bother with some of the battleground states. I love watching your fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants stories in action :lol:

I know but the more that comes out the more I think there inner polling was telling them the same thing trump was saying his polling was saying .

I may have been incorrect . I think the media was convinced she would win but inner circles of the DNC knew how tight it was going to be and started on EXCUSES a solid 2 mo before election day

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only ones getting a bite in their asses is you clowns. my god what a devastating week. maybe a bath in Epson salt is due? maybe you can all get together in your pool and soak awhile :lol:

Image result for giant epsom salts

no not really unless you only go on mother jones and CNN echo chamber take on the whole thing . starting to stink a bit harder for your side now .

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So not only did they arrange this meeting, they tapped it as well. Yeah, no setup here... :lol::lmao: 

like I said starting to really stink and that stench will be hard to rub off

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not too long ago you were saying she was convinced of winning, along with everyone else. so much in fact she didn't bother with some of the battleground states. I love watching your fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants stories in action :lol:

Asks for theories daily, whines when people don't have one yet, then jumps their shit when they are wrong.

WTF bro...

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Asks for theories daily, whines when people don't have one yet, then jumps their shit when they are wrong.

WTF bro...

Hes off the fucking rails. Totally nuts