Check your account email address ×

Russian money laundering

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Also interesting that Preet Bharara gets fired and then this case gets abruptly settled.

Start talking Jeffie boy

How is it interesting every US attorney in the country was fired he was just another one of 46 Sessions fired :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

How is it interesting every US attorney in the country was fired he was just another one of 46 Sessions fired :flush: 

Actually Trump fired him after he said he wanted him to stay

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....this sticks pretty bad......thank god I hate Trump....too bad I hate Pence more 

Pence won't be pres either so no worrries there

:bc:

Edited by ICEMAN!

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ryan is next in line after Pence and I'm hearing he's implicated too, soooo

Fucking A I fucking hate that slimy fucking piece of shit......I mean I fucking hate him every bit as bad as Hillary or Pence ..who's after Ryan..dont tell me its fucking Sessions or something :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking A I fucking hate that slimy fucking piece of shit......I mean I fucking hate him every bit as bad as Hillary or Pence ..who's after Ryan..dont tell me its fucking Sessions or something :lol: 

I'm hearing.....wait for it.......

Orrin Hatch

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

wtf is this

in case you hadnt noticed momo is actually the dumbest motherfucker here .....if anyone challenges his love for Trump he comes absolutely fucking uncunted 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

in case you hadnt noticed momo is actually the dumbest motherfucker here .....if anyone challenges his love for Trump he comes absolutely fucking uncunted 

:lmao: you can't make this shit up :lol: just yesterday, so Bipolar all the time 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: you can't make this shit up :lol: just yesterday, so Bipolar all the time 

see momo , when people are presented with things and examine them without idiotic partisanship or preconceived notions their opinion will be fluid. You being a mouthbreathing fucking idiot who lives on right wing kneejerk idiot bias that you hardly understand would know nothing about that 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

see momo , when people are presented with things and examine them without idiotic partisanship or preconceived notions their opinion will be fluid. You being a mouthbreathing fucking idiot who lives on right wing kneejerk idiot bias that you hardly understand would know nothing about that 

You are a conspiracy theory weathervane clueless know nothing Bipolarhooknose sack or ignoramus, stupidest most gullible clown on this site. ZERO FUCKING QUESTION :guzzle: