Check your account email address ×

Proof How Out Of Touch FSCE is....

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!

See, I told you I was gonna make my next post easier for you to understand.

Just in case: nope = no.

I'll break down this post for you:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....my inordinate and jovial use of adjectives is throwing you off the scent of comprehension.  Got it. :lmao:I'll kindly adjust for you......on my next fucking post. :lol:

Inordinate is used well here. Your use of adjectives you hardly understand has definitely been gratuitous. Jovial on the other hand, you completely misused it. I'm not sure what you think Jovial means, but it's used to describe something as friendly or good natured. You and the words you have been using have no been friendly or good natured, I think enthusiastic is probably more along the lines of what you were going for. Again, I'm not sure what you were going for when you said you were, "throwing you off the scent of comprehension." Now I'm almost positive this sentence simplifies to, "My excessive use of adjectives is confusing you." That would mean that "throwing you off the scent of comprehension" means "is confusing you" or something similar. It's a very clumsy use of the phrase "throwing you off the scent of" because even though comprehension is a noun, it's not a noun that would have a scent. Sure, we're speaking figuratively so you can be flexible, but to say you're throwing someone off the scent of an action which has no scent is just a shitty use of the phrase.

The bottom line is that even though you know these words, you clearly have no idea how to use them to actually elaborate on a point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll break down this post for you:

Inordinate is used well here. Your use of adjectives you hardly understand has definitely been gratuitous. Jovial on the other hand, you completely misused it. I'm not sure what you think Jovial means, but it's used to describe something as friendly or good natured. You and the words you have been using have no been friendly or good natured, I think enthusiastic is probably more along the lines of what you were going for. Again, I'm not sure what you were going for when you said you were, "throwing you off the scent of comprehension." Now I'm almost positive this sentence simplifies to, "My excessive use of adjectives is confusing you." That would mean that "throwing you off the scent of comprehension" means "is confusing you" or something similar. It's a very clumsy use of the phrase "throwing you off the scent of" because even though comprehension is a noun, it's not a noun that would have a scent. Sure, we're speaking figuratively so you can be flexible, but to say you're throwing someone off the scent of an action which has no scent is just a shitty use of the phrase.

The bottom line is that even though you know these words, you clearly have no idea how to use them to actually elaborate on a point.

Wrong.

Edit:  unequivocally wrong.

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :lmao: 

WB :owned: your stupid ass... :lol: 

Now the Lil Momo :backpeddle::lmao: 

Here's my proof.  

What a little pip-squeak you are SeRena. :lol: A lying, Ignorant, weak, cowardly and pathetic twerp.  What a complete disgrace.

SBYLoserness.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :lmao: 

WB :owned: your stupid ass... :lol: 

Now the Lil Momo :backpeddle::lmao: 

Now you're fluffing for Mr. Mouth Feel.......I always knew you were a dirty little slut but fuck it's worse than I suspected.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now you're fluffing for Mr. Mouth Feel.......I always knew you were a dirty little slut but fuck it's worse than I suspected.

a catcher is a catcher they don't care as long as they are getting the load

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's funny as shit!  Trying so hard to find an ally here.  I think even Vinney cut his dumb ass loose.  Fastest way to lose credibility here is for SeRena to chime in and agree with your post.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's my proof.  

What a little pip-squeak you are SeRena. :lol: A lying, Ignorant, weak, cowardly and pathetic twerp.  What a complete disgrace.

SBYLoserness.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

a catcher is a catcher they don't care as long as they are getting the load

Exhibit A :snack:

:lmao: Dumb, Dumber, and Real Dumb :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  Again.  Jesus.  You are just awful.  Have you checked into student loans?  

You know repeatedly calling someone wrong doesn't magically make it true, right? Do yourself a favor and stick to words you know how to use going forward.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm 27, my dick can stay hard for hours without any fluffing thank you very much.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know repeatedly calling someone wrong doesn't magically make it true, right? Do yourself a favor and stick to words you know how to use going forward.

I'm 27, my dick can stay hard for hours without any fluffing thank you very much.

I'm 27 .explains a lot

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was speaking  metaphorically but whatever makes you happy is fine by me.

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Looky here, Manbun.  I can go through your fucking breakdown easily and show you where your shit opinions, while neato, don't mean diddly when "grading" my choice of words and how they fit into my post.  Or, and more simply put and stated earlier, you're wrong. They are all used with the correct tone and context in which I intended and I used them for a reason.  Can you guess the reason?  Try hard.  Try really, REALLY hard.  Take a look at your cards.

Rookie. :lmao:

IMG_2046.JPG

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'm 27 .explains a lot

Hearing that comment on here stopped bothering me when I was still a teenager, you're gonna have to try harder than that.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was speaking  metaphorically but whatever makes you happy is fine by me.

Yeah, the literal interpretation was a joke.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Looky here, Manbun.  I can go through your fucking breakdown easily and show you where your shit opinions, while neato, don't mean diddly when "grading" my choice of words and how they fit into my post.  Or, and more simply put and stated earlier, you're wrong. They are all used with the correct tone and context in which I intended and I used them for a reason.  Can you guess The reason?  Try hard.  Try really, REALLY hard.

You're really trying to claim your tone and context give you the freedom to redefine words? :lol: OMG, this is exactly like Trump claiming covfefe actually meant something. The disease is spreading!!!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looky here, Manbun.  I can go through your fucking breakdown easily and show you where your shit opinions, while neato, don't mean diddly when "grading" my choice of words and how they fit into my post.  Or, and more simply put and stated earlier, you're wrong. They are all used with the correct tone and context in which I intended and I used them for a reason.  Can you guess the reason?  Try hard.  Try really, REALLY hard.  Take a look at your cards.

IMG_2046.JPG

Lil Momo is butthurt :lmao: How cute :snack:

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're really trying to claim your tone and context give you the freedom to redefine words? :lol: OMG, this is exactly like Trump claiming covfefe actually meant something. The disease is spreading!!!

Seriously, check into student loans.  Or, see if you can get a free English/Writing/Reading refresher at your local community college.  

And when did Trump claim covfefe means anything?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, check into student loans.  Or, see if you can get a free English/Writing/Reading refresher at your local community college.  

:lmao: 

IMG_3181.GIF

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo is butthurt :lmao: How cute :snack:

Stop being creepy-awkward.  You're freaking the other members out.  Go re-read that brochure on chin implants.  Consider it.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't need student loans, a couple years at community college barely put a dent in the college fund that was intended to pay for a 4 year bachelors in full. I looked it up and it was actually Spicer that said, "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant," did Fox forget to mention that to you guys? 

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't need student loans, a couple years at community college barely put a dent in the college fund that was intended to pay for a 4 year bachelors in full. I looked it up and it was actually Spicer that said, "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant," did Fox forget to mention that to you guys? 

So, why did you drop out?  Seems college is the perfect place for liberals now.....just no longer a place for higher education designed to actually help people succeed.  More like a safe haven from the outside and mean world of business and capitalism.  Now if you are using that money to get a jump on life and/or business well, honestly, kudos on that decision.

Now, Spicer saying "they knew exactly what he meant" isn't the same as "Trump claiming covfefe meant something" now is it?  You know....I think.  

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop being creepy-awkward.  You're freaking the other members out.  Go re-read that brochure on chin implants.  Consider it.  

but with a chin he cant get the whole 8 yr olds penis in his mouth . he had that thing removed for performance

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, why did you drop out?  Seems college is the perfect place for liberals now.....just no longer a place for higher education designed to actually help people succeed.  More like a safe haven from the outside and mean world of business and capitalism.  Now if you are using that money to get a jump on life and/or business well, honestly, kudos on that decision.

Now, Spicer saying "they knew exactly what he meant" isn't the same as "Trump claiming covfefe meant something" now is it?  You know....I think.  

I'm in on the ground floor of a business that's poised to expand significantly in the coming years. I'm going to stick with them and learn more about the food service and craft beer industries as I work my way up. Maybe one day a brewery or a bar of my own will be in the cards.

Nah, it's not, I just forgot that was Spicer's lube until I double checked the quote. Between Trump and his surrogates there's too many lies for me to keep them all straight.

Edit- lube was totally an autocorrect for line, but I'm leaving it because it's funny

Edited by Wildboer
Lube