Check your account email address ×

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which section of the article mentioned the national guard and the inauguration?  :news:

I can't seem to recall the NG being involved in the electoral ballot count or the inauguration?  :dunno:

https://www.google.com/search?q=distruptJ20+national+guard&oq=distruptJ20+national+guard+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIJCAQQIRgKGKABMgkIBRAhGAoYoAHSAQkxNzk2NmowajeoAhSwAgE&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

lmk when you find anything on the scale of J6 from the looney left regarding the election and a sitting POTUS lying, claiming it was stolen and riling up their retards.  :pc:

Dude it started before he was even elected then turned into 4 years of riots and burning cities and then culminated in j6 with the democrats last stand. All of that was organized by the dem party and their media dogs to whip up the simps left and right.

Thye fact you had to even ask that fully dumb fuck question tells a bunch 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The mostly peaceful patriots needed the NG there to protect them from themselves.

they needed the NG to protect them from Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525uyhaygqe8s7d6n81m

3D chess 

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Dude it started before he was even elected then turned into 4 years of riots and burning cities and then culminated in j6 with the democrats last stand. All of that was organized by the dem party and their media dogs to whip up the simps left and right.

What 

thepoint-you.gif

The Fuck ?

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

Were you smoking crack with viper?  Jesus dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Were you smoking crack with viper?  Jesus dude.

Nope....just powder form. Quite a difference.  And even then, only once in awhile.  But I do miss the rush from the base form.  :bc:....good ole days.

Pretty excited about the 8 ball tomorrow.....been a long ,long time.....might even be a year since the last time....I don't keep track

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who has to have a drink to drive but doesn't have a drinking problem....

I don't know what your obsession is with me but I decided out of the blue to stop drinking for awhile ....went 4 months very easily.  I really thought it would be difficult after drinking for decades daily... But it was a piece of cake, I could take it or leave it.   So yeah I guess I really don't have a problem.  Blood work is always impeccable too. 

Now back to having a couple beers and yes I find it very enjoyable to have a beer and go for a cruise.... nothing illegal about that. Too bad your too uptight to understand.  I'd hate to go through life like that

Posted (edited)

And by the way never had a DUI either...:bc:... Got busted with an open container once and I wasn't even the driver at the time.    Had my normal 2 earlier tonight but that's it I'm done for the night.   No desire for anymore...... Now tomorrow night might be a little bit of a different story if I do a line or two :lmao:..... They tend to go down like water then

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  Funny how this wasn't allowed in during the Jan 6th hearings. 

Who will be the first to come on and defend her?  :lol:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unearthed-jan-6-clip-shows-pelosi-saying-i-take-responsibility-capitol-police-being-unprepared-mob

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have," Pelosi says in the video, which was reviewed in its original form by Fox News Digital. "This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

Her aide appeared to reply that Capitol security did believe they were prepared, to which Pelosi continued, "They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

WOW! A politician taking the blame for not being prepared.  That must be a hanging offence. Trump is certainly way too strong to take the blame for anything. 

Ignore that Trump spent weeks lying about dominion voting machines and stolen elections then when they were sufficiently fired up sent the rioters to the capital and told them to fight like hell to “stop the steal”.  I guess Nancy should have known that Trump was sending a basket of deplorables her way and the party that supports the police would end up killing some. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know what your obsession is with me but I decided out of the blue to stop drinking for awhile ....went 4 months very easily.  I really thought it would be difficult after drinking for decades daily... But it was a piece of cake, I could take it or leave it.   So yeah I guess I really don't have a problem.  Blood work is always impeccable too. 

Now back to having a couple beers and yes I find it very enjoyable to have a beer and go for a cruise.... nothing illegal about that. Too bad your too uptight to understand.  I'd hate to go through life like that

No obsession, but your magatardation is fun to get riled up.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The party of personal responsibility blaming everyone except themselves.  

Because the libtwat groomer party of absolutely no responsibility is to blame.