Check your account email address ×

New poll shows RFK Jr.'s campaign could sink Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fox was heavily pushing DeSantis...they are not Trump fans at all, especially with Paul Ryan at board of directors of Fox :lmao:... I laugh every time I hear that Fox is partial to Trump......only in Fools world here .

Fox isn't stupid. When Trump is relevant CNN is what people watch.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You have to admit, they're way more pro-Trump than any other propaganda machine out there.

No doubt that was the case in 16 and 20. I just cant watch any news but the weather these days.

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You have to admit, they're way more pro-Trump than any other propaganda machine out there.

No ... I would say they are much more balanced than the rest of the Anti-Trump MSM.   They will even bring on and interview a Democrat on a fairly regular basis vs. other MSM networks rarely bringing on a Republican.     Hannity and Jesse are definitely pro-Trump, I'll give you that...but back up their beliefs and opinions often with video footage.... especially Jesse.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No ... I would say they are much more balanced than the rest of the Anti-Trump MSM.   They will even bring on and interview a Democrat on a fairly regular basis vs. other MSM networks rarely bringing on a Republican.     Hannity and Jesse are definitely pro-Trump, I'll give you that...but back up their beliefs and opinions often with video footage.... especially Jesse.

CNN actually has people that worked for the Trump admin on their panels.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Go back and look at the ratings during the impeachments.

What the bogus impeachments?.... Of course I guess they would go to a bogus channel then right?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

CNN actually has people that worked for the Trump admin on their panels.

So what does that even mean?

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What the bogus impeachments?.... Of course I guess they would go to a bogus channel then right?

The first impeachment was bogus. The 2nd was not.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So what does that even mean?

Fox leans right, CNN leans left ... both are nothing more than MSM propaganda machines.  I try to watch as little as possible, of both, but I will say that one thing I've noticed with Fox is - the interview panels will at least include a flavor of liberal/dem thinking.  I don't see that as often on the bits and pieces of CNN or MSNBC that I watch.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Jessica tarlove and Harold Ford Jr of The Five..... Doesn't get any more liberal and Democrat than that ...and they are on Fox

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Jessica tarlove and Harold Ford Jr of The Five..... Doesn't get any more liberal and Democrat than that ...and they are on Fox

The black guy was better. Can't think of his name. Harold and Jessica are pretty tame. I quit watching that show since the judge has been on. She's nothing but a hypocrite. Her husband is a crook who Trump pardoned.

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Fox leans right, CNN leans left ... both are nothing more than MSM propaganda machines.  I try to watch as little as possible, of both, but I will say that one thing I've noticed with Fox is - the interview panels will at least include a flavor of liberal/dem thinking.  I don't see that as often on the bits and pieces of CNN or MSNBC that I watch.

Anytime i switch to CNN during election coverage, they always have at least one or 2 Trump supporters on their panels. I dont think I've ever seen that on Fox.

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The black guy was better. Can't think of his name. Harold and Jessica are pretty tame. I quit watching that show since the judge has been on. She's nothing but a hypocrite. Her husband is a crook who Trump pardoned.

Juan Williams.....yeah he was unbiased :lmao:  

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Juan Williams.....yeah he was unbiased :lmao:  

He was quite the panelist on The Five.  Although, that batshit crazy Judge Jeanine (or whatever her name is) is no better.

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He was quite the panelist on The Five.  Although, that batshit crazy Judge Jeanine (or whatever her name is) is no better.

She was actually hoping Trump would pick her for the scotus.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Bullshit.  Click the underlined red link ...

Which I didn't find the need to so I wasn't commenting on or posting the view's article.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You cherry picking polls again. 

No I just don't go into every hyperlink in an article.