Check your account email address ×

Trump is funneling campaign money into cash-strapped businesses. Experts say it looks bad.

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I’d argue Politicians are more about making money for themselves than representing the populace. 

Of course many are, but that was never supposed to be their main objective.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a huge difference.  He was a businessman first before running for any political office.  Businesses are in business to MAKE MONEY, politicians are in politics to represent the populace.  The simple things like this seem to evade the trump haters.

I don't think there's a difference. Especially when Trump has said government needs to run like a business.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Did trump take any of the salary for being POTUS?  Maybe he is sending his own money to help some small businesses. 

That was solely for political posturing and you are it up hook, line and sinker.  Everybody knows the salary of the president is not where they make money.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's not about him being a bad person. It's the fact that he's screwed over so many people and Trumpers dont care. He's no different than a politician. 

He is a politician.  Has been for more than 10 years.  2nd career for him.

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I’d argue Politicians are more about making money for themselves than representing the populace. 

Correct.  Not sure why the trumpers can't see his grifts but see the others.  It's all despicable.

You can potentially become a millionaire by taking advantage of Trump's "Grifts".....:lmao:

It would have only taken a few pairs of Gold sneakers......but ya gotta act quick.  Shit sells out fast....I didn't even know they were for sale until they had already sold out .        Keeping an eye out for the next profitable "Grift".:lmao:....... appreciate any heads up from you TDS'ers.   :thumb:

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You can potentially become a millionaire by taking advantage of Trump's "Grifts".....:lmao:

It would have only taken a few pairs of Gold sneakers......but ya gotta act quick.  Shit sells out fast....I didn't even know they were for sale until they had already sold out .        Keeping an eye out for the next profitable "Grift".:lmao:....... appreciate any heads up from you TDS'ers.   :thumb:

His shoes or whatever garbage he's pushing on his dumb followers, is only worth what some other dummy is willing to pay for it. Nothing is guaranteed. 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

His shoes or whatever garbage he's pushing on his dumb followers, is only worth what some other dummy is willing to pay for it. Nothing is guaranteed. 

Hey Dumbass......let's see you find a pair :lmao:....... There is definitely a market for it.    And unbeknownst to you, there are millions willing to pay for the Trump name :thumb: you must lead a very sheltered life, nothing in life is guaranteed.

..   I will be sure to jump on the next item if I have a chance.  

The shoes could have easily netted multi thousands of dollars..... Wish I had the opportunity to buy 10 plus pairs.   :bc:

3a4533615cc3deabb46c73c0a94df27468-trump-shoes.2x.rsquare.w400.webp

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey Dumbass......let's see you find a pair :lmao:....... There is definitely a market for it.    And unbeknownst to you, there are millions willing to pay for the Trump name :thumb: you must lead a very sheltered life, nothing in life is guaranteed.

The shoes could have easily netted multi thousands of dollars..... Wish I had the opportunity to buy 10 plus pairs.   :bc:

If sheltered means I have no interest in buying the junk Trump is selling to his minions, I'm perfectly fine with that.

:bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If sheltered means I have no interest in buying the junk Trump is selling to his minions, I'm perfectly fine with that.

:bc:

That's fine......I will be laughing all the way to the bank buying and reselling his  "junk":lmao:.....while you deal with your TDS....:bc:

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good rally in N.C.    people lining up already :bc:.... This is the only time he can do the rally is on the weekends .....Thanks to the bogus courts and election interference.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112305137203253468

50 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good rally in N.C.    people lining up already :bc:.... This is the only time he can do the rally is on the weekends .....Thanks to the bogus courts and election interference.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112305137203253468

At least it keeps the retards occupied. Didn't help him in 2020.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No rally. Asking people to leave because of bad weather!

:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6AFgTDs0OC/?igsh=MTdwbWY4MzJmN2hkdw==

Damn.... that's one hell of a crowd...holy crap..:bc:.  But even I wouldn't be out in lightning, that is my biggest phobia.

Good call..... Like he said it will be even bigger and better another time:lmao:. . The GOAT 🐐 

Posted (edited)

Yup .. big storm with another following behind it.....Guess Biden is happy, election interference in the courts and the weather uncooperative

Screenshot_20240420_195255_WeatherBug.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

are those size 16's, or are his hands really really small?  

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup .. big storm with another following behind it.....Guess Biden is happy, election interference in the courts and the weather uncooperative

Screenshot_20240420_195255_WeatherBug.jpg

Ah, so even God thinks no one should support trump

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so even God thinks no one should support trump

Oh he's the chosen one:thumb:

The GOAT ! 🐐 

Screenshot_20240421_091323_Gallery.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1