Check your account email address ×

Joe Biden is Angry!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Awwe..... Did the mean tweets hurt you..... We're so sorry that it was so immoral for you..... Please pull up your pantyhose

Where did Biden hurt you? You managed to retire under his admin.

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....funny how they knew exactly what to charge him...... corrupt to the core 

time-for-an-investigation.jpg

Trump doesn’t spend his own money, hence gold clown shoes, digital trading cards, and scraps of suit he sells to his minions.

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And Elon's the man ...seems you have a problem with billionaires what's the issue?... 🤔.  

Thought we didn’t like the elites? Aren’t they part of the swampy culture we’re trying to get rid of?

• Like 1

Trump doesn’t have $500 Million in cash, guaranteed. 

Quote it, save it, do whatever the fuck ya want. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Now you’ve reached the stage of desperation. Your points have been such dogshit that you have to insist that the other person was hurt. 

There’s several dumbfucks here who will be convinced by such arguments, but some of us won’t. 

Blah, blah,blah.....:thumb:.    Really don't care

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The country and the world is in chaos because of him.   Retirement had nothing to do with him.... Could have retired under any Republican or Democrat.   But if I could go back to work I would

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:dunno:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The country and the world is in chaos because of him.   Retirement had nothing to do with him.... Could have retired under any Republican or Democrat.   But if I could go back to work I would

The country was in chaos when Trump was president.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Your arguments are dogshit. Carlin would be an outspoken critic against MAGA. Everything we know about him says that is true. 

You won’t even try to debate that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The country was in chaos when Trump was president.

Well the world wasn't and the only reason why the country was is because of the media And the bogus impeachment charges.... And the Russian collusion, etc

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well the world wasn't and the only reason why the country was is because of the media And the bogus impeachment charges.... And the Russian collusion, etc

Biden seems to be able to handle everything the Republicans are throwing at him.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your arguments are dogshit. Carlin would be an outspoken critic against MAGA. Everything we know about him says that is true. 

You won’t even try to debate that. 

Again do I really care what Carlin thinks? I don't care if he's MAGA... non-maga.... You're projecting...:lmao: Don't care if he's a man or a woman or a Tranny for that matter.  He's fuckin dead.       Debate away all you want.     Don't you have a site to oversee? :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Biden seems to be able to handle everything the Republicans are throwing at him.

He has nothing being thrown at him like Trump did. . give me a break even the media is propping up Biden whereas they always attack Trump

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again do I really care what Carlin thinks? I don't care if he's MAGA... non-maga.... You're projecting...:lmao: Don't care if he's a man or a woman or a Tranny for that matter.  He's fuckin dead.       Debate away all you want.     Don't you have a site to oversee? :lol:

So your memes are meaningless.

:bc:

Again, you were telling us Carlin would be MAGA but now you’re backpedaling which means you are just full of shit and you thought nobody would call you on it. 

As far as “overseeing” the site goes, you’re just deflecting. Again, some dumbfucks will fall for it but the smart people won’t.

This image is of the dumbfucks.

maxresdefault[1].jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Again, you were telling us Carlin would be MAGA but now you’re backpedaling which means you are just full of shit and you thought nobody would call you on it. 

As far as “overseeing” the site goes, you’re just deflecting. Again, some dumbfucks will fall for it but the smart people won’t.

This image is of the dumbfucks.

maxresdefault[1].jpg

Well..... aren't you a special 😉... Type of cupcake.     You really owned me.... congrats 🎉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well..... aren't you a special 😉... Type of cupcake.     You really owned me.... congrats 🎉

Try next time. You might stand a chance if I’m half deep into a case of Spotted Cow. Those half brain MAGA arguments only work at TBP where everybody pretends to be critical. 

@Angry ginger

:lol:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump doesn’t have $500 Million in cash, guaranteed. 

Quote it, save it, do whatever the fuck ya want. 

He's gonna need millions more for the officers that were injured on Jan. 6

Damn CULT...:lmao:

Why the fuck are they single file with that few people? That’s some bizarre shit. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Try next time. You might stand a chance if I’m half deep into a case of Spotted Cow. Those half brain MAGA arguments only work at TBP where everybody pretends to be critical. 

@Angry ginger

:lol:

Wow....ok :thumb:.... I'm glad we had this serious discussion:bc:.   I feel we really accomplished something.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Why the fuck are they single file with that few people? That’s some bizarre shit. :lol:

Oh yes Biden attracts much larger crowds..... You're jealousy for the GOAT 🐐 is showing again.

That is one disease I hope I never get TDS ..Holy crap ola... I'll take three cases of COVID over that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And yes they are very orderly people those MAGA crowds.... Single file only... just like onthe January 6th tour where they honored and respected the ropes in the capital

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Trump doesn’t spend his own money, hence gold clown shoes, digital trading cards, and scraps of suit he sells to his minions.

Thought we didn’t like the elites? Aren’t they part of the swampy culture we’re trying to get rid of?

Well that's why Trump has his wealth..... Very savvy.  And those that bought those items could have made a mint if they timed it right... I will be one of them.

Elon's okay ....He's more of a down-to-earth guy.  He'd be willing to hang around with the peons almost as much as Trump does.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well that's why Trump has his wealth..... Very savvy.  And those that bought those items could have made a mint if they timed it right... I will be one of them.

Great, so the tweet was BS like I said. Whether he has the $500M or not, he’s not spending it on his campaign. 

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Elon's okay ....He's more of a down-to-earth guy.  He'd be willing to hang around with the peons almost as much as Trump does.

Well there’s two billionaires you like.