Check your account email address ×

Yet More & More Nothing to See...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Looking at using executive privilege to keep Comey from testifying :snack:

Can Trump block Comey from testifying? 

Washington (CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey will have the nation captivated next Thursday when he testifies before a Senate panel about the stunning accusations that President Donald Trump pressured him to end his investigation into his former national security adviser's ties to Russia.

But can Trump stop Comey from talking?
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Friday that "the President will make that decision," raising the prospect that the White House may try to invoke executive privilege over Comey's conversations with Trump.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said later Friday the decision by the White House counsel's office hasn't been made yet.
"That committee hearing was just notice and I think, obviously, it has got to be reviewed," he said.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wow, just fucking wow. god damn I wish they'd stop corresponding with Conway. they had been doing well for awhile.

Now why would Dump use executive privilege to keep Comey from testifying? :snack:  According to the forum Fife's Comey can only perjure himself....and I thought Dump had nothing to hide? 

:lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Now why would Dump use executive privilege to keep Comey from testifying? :snack:  According to the forum Fife's Comey can only perjure himself....and I thought Dump had nothing to hide? 

yeah the excuses will be good

Just now, Snoslinger said:

highmark will be in soon with some lame excuse, or 5 year old lame and irrevelant Obama/hillary story.

4 minutes ago you read my post about that. But you come in this thread, knowing I did that, and called out Highmark.

My God, you have reached the point of 'post shopping'... :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

4 minutes ago you read my post about that. But you come in this thread, knowing I did that, and called out Highmark.

My God, you have reached the point of 'post shopping'... :lol:

wtf are you babbling about?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

any comments about this "current event" snakey?

If I could use the way back machine to get your posts supporting executive privilege a few years back, I would.

if this is true, trump is in a fucking big time jam.

get raked over the coals for doing this and look guilty as hell

vs

getting busted for lying his ass off and possibly opening himself to criminal charges

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If I could use the way back machine to get your posts supporting executive privilege a few years back, I would.

completely different situation involving a government undercover investigation :lol:

no response, huh? what a pussy you are.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

btw, while you're there, pick out the support you had for the patriot act, getting out of Iraq, your problems with the non-transparency in the Obama admin, the little lies, Obama being an ego maniac, the birther stuff, dishonoring military heroes etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

I'd like to see them all again.

idiot

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if this is true, trump is in a fucking big time jam.

get raked over the coals for doing this and look guilty as hell

vs

getting busted for lying his ass off and possibly opening himself to criminal charges

Big fucking if like all the FAKENEWS bullshit propaganda you imbiciles fall for :nuts:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

completely different situation involving a government undercover investigation :lol:

no response, huh? what a pussy you are.

gxrfWrE.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Another complete hack story...another shit narrative pushed that he might to make him seem guilty and keep the lib-tards soooo excited!!!!

He cannot invoke executive privilege here.

Jesus.  

So Spicer was......:snack:

Lil Momo :lol: 

IMG_3156.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's not my fault you are an idiot and cannot think for yourself.  That's why you vote Democrat...and they thank you for it.  

:snack:

IMG_3160.JPG