Check your account email address ×

Trump supporter charged with firing a gun during the Jan. 6 Capitol attack

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It was a real world iqtest.  

Not enough passed.  Still too many with brains and critical thinking for an easy and complete take over.  Also, these same ones afflicted with this aversion for bootlicking are pretty heavily armed so, oh well.  I guess "shaming" people isn't going to work that well. 

I can't wait to see what's coming in a few months....just in time for voting season.  THE MOST DEADLIEST VARIENT EVER!!!!!!  :news:

• Like 1

Who would of thought middle aged white women would be Americans last defense. Only ones with the balls to stand up and call these people out.  Republican men (use term loosely) run hide, and distant themselves. Scared to death of any confrontation with them.  :news:

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Who would of thought middle aged white women would be Americans last defense. Only ones with the balls to stand up and call these people out.  Republican men (use term loosely) run hide, and distant themselves. Scared to death of any confrontation with them.  :news:

An astonishing array of cowardice for all of us to see right now.  Has been this way for a while too.  They can burn with the groomers.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not enough passed.  Still too many with brains and critical thinking for an easy and complete take over.  Also, these same ones afflicted with this aversion for bootlicking are pretty heavily armed so, oh well.  I guess "shaming" people isn't going to work that well. 

I can't wait to see what's coming in a few months....just in time for voting season.  THE MOST DEADLIEST VARIENT EVER!!!!!!  :news:

I'm thankful for the vaccine, my 9th booster, or my covid would have been worse.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good times create weak men.

What's a woman btw?

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1