Jump to content

U-turn…..


Recommended Posts

  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No because he is protected by the Deep State and Sick fucks like You look away. 

Same with Bill Clinton . :snack:

:lol:  Deep State :lmao:  Your tinfoil hat is too tight :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I agree.  What do you prefer to call it :snack:

Fraud. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Deep State :lmao:  Your tinfoil hat is too tight :lol: 

My Tin foil Hat fits perfect thank you very much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you defend the assailant? :snack:

No....I am smart enough to realize the courts especially the civil courts don't always get things right.  Add in the fact of the hate some area's have for Trump and its easy to see what happened.

The woman clearly has psychological issues.   She couldn't remember the year it happened.   She was a huge fan of a TV show that had a case almost identical to it right down to the same store.   She couldn't get most lawyers to take it so a liberal Trump hater financed the case.  She claimed to have a dress on during the rape that didn't come out for a decade after the supposed assault.   Everything about the case screams fraud.  She went on national TV and claimed most people think of rape as sexy.     

If this was Biden or any Dem I'd be saying the same thing.   It never happened and they are just out to get the person.   He said she said cases with zero corroborating evidence should never even get to trial.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No....I am smart enough to realize the courts especially the civil courts don't always get things right.  Add in the fact of the hate some area's have for Trump and its easy to see what happened.

The woman clearly has psychological issues.   She couldn't remember the year it happened.   She was a huge fan of a TV show that had a case almost identical to it right down to the same store.   She couldn't get most lawyers to take it so a liberal Trump hater financed the case.  She claimed to have a dress on during the rape that didn't come out for a decade after the supposed assault.   Everything about the case screams fraud.  She went on national TV and claimed most people think of rape as sexy.     

If this was Biden or any Dem I'd be saying the same thing.   It never happened and they are just out to get the person.   He said she said cases with zero corroborating evidence should never even get to trial.  

So does that mean Trump has them as well? Clearly when he was shown a picture of her, he thought she was his wife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So does that mean Trump has them as well? Clearly when he was shown a picture of her, he thought she was his wife.

People make simple mistakes in depositions. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

People make simple mistakes in depositions. 

That was a big mistake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

That was a big mistake. 

It doesn't constitute evidence. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

It doesn't constitute evidence. 

It kinda did though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member

She's not my type,' Trump says of E. Jean Carroll, who accused him of sexual assault

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

It kinda did though.

Only to the weak minded. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Only to the weak minded. 

She's not my type,' Trump says of E. Jean Carroll, who accused him of sexual assault

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

She's not my type,' Trump says of E. Jean Carroll, who accused him of sexual assault

Do looks make up the entire reason people are attracted to one another?

Civil cases have a very low bar and honestly there is nothing and I mean nothing Trump could ever do where you would be on his side.   You would have fit in perfectly in the jury pool.  :bc:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Do looks make up the entire reason people are attracted to one another?

Civil cases have a very low bar and honestly there is nothing and I mean nothing Trump could ever do where you would be on his side.   You would have fit in perfectly in the jury pool.  :bc:

What I find stranger is there's nothing the man can do wrong and you won't support him.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No....I am smart enough to realize the courts especially the civil courts don't always get things right.  Add in the fact of the hate some area's have for Trump and its easy to see what happened.

The woman clearly has psychological issues.   She couldn't remember the year it happened.   She was a huge fan of a TV show that had a case almost identical to it right down to the same store.   She couldn't get most lawyers to take it so a liberal Trump hater financed the case.  She claimed to have a dress on during the rape that didn't come out for a decade after the supposed assault.   Everything about the case screams fraud.  She went on national TV and claimed most people think of rape as sexy.     

If this was Biden or any Dem I'd be saying the same thing.   It never happened and they are just out to get the person.   He said she said cases with zero corroborating evidence should never even get to trial.  

Good post . And dont forget NY changing the law just the case could exist. 

How a new law allowed E. Jean Carroll to seek justice against Trump years later 

Survivors of sexual assault and advocates helped pass the Adult Survivors Act in New York that was instrumental to Carroll’s civil case. They hope more people will file claims under the law, an option that expires in six months.

https://19thnews.org/2023/05/e-jean-carroll-trump-new-law-justice-assault-survivors/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What I find stranger is there's nothing the man can do wrong and you won't support him.

:bc:

Not surprising your memory is extremely poor.   I've been very critical of Trump on a great number of things including calling him a narcissist.  Everyone who thinks they are best to be the most powerful person in the world is.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not surprising your memory is extremely poor.   I've been very critical of Trump on a great number of things including calling him a narcissist.  Everyone who thinks they are best to be the most powerful person in the world is.  

You're one his biggest supporters on the site. I'd put you just below ViperGTS and Evil Bird who suck Trump dick daily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're one his biggest supporters on the site. I'd put you just below ViperGTS and Evil Bird who suck Trump dick daily.

No surprise you thinking about guys sucking dick.   

I support his policies when I agree with them and I don't when I don't.   Plenty on both sides. 

You on the other hand have proven to be a nice big govt stooge.   You must be proud.  :bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No surprise you thinking about guys sucking dick.   

I support his policies when I agree with them and I don't when I don't.   Plenty on both sides. 

You on the other hand have proven to be a nice big govt stooge.   You must be proud.  :bc:

Im a stooge because I don't support Trump. 

Thanks for proving my point earlier

 

:lol:

:bc:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Im a stooge because I don't support Trump. 

Thanks for proving my point earlier

 

:lol:

:bc:

 

So who did you vote for in 16 and 20 and who do you support this year? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

So who did you vote for in 16 and 20 and who do you support this year? 

Trump in 16 wont vote again in 24.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump in 16 wont vote again in 24.

So you complain about who other people support.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol



×
×
  • Create New...