Check your account email address ×

'Bible prophecy is coming true' as claims billionaires build huge underground bunkers

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The stupid Bible quote doesn’t even remotely relate to some billionaire building a bunker. People are retards 

God probably spoke to them!

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Who are they stealing it from? Have a link?

They're stealing it from all of us and yeah I could post hundreds of links but it doesn't really matter if you can't understand it or just unconditionally love joos

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The stupid Bible quote doesn’t even remotely relate to some billionaire building a bunker. People are retards 

Correct

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

They're stealing it from all of us and yeah I could post hundreds of links but it doesn't really matter if you can't understand it or just unconditionally love joos

Post 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You said "They're stealing it from all of us" how are the Jews stealing it, if someone gives you something that's not stealing.

Hey I'm not your little monkey that is gonna run around and gather all kinds of proof to stick in your face for you to ignore. You asked for one and I gave you three, if you're too dumb to connect the dots then too fucking bad. Now fuck off like I said earlier. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey I'm not your little monkey that is gonna run around and gather all kinds of proof to stick in your face for you to ignore. You asked for one and I gave you three, if you're too dumb to connect the dots then too fucking bad. Now fuck off like I said earlier. 

So you have nothing, thought so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're too dumb to understand what fuck off means.

No actually you're the dumb one, you said the Jews were stealing because our government gave them things, that's NOT stealing, we also gave to many other countries, did those countries also steal???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

No actually you're the dumb one, you said the Jews were stealing because our government gave them things, that's NOT stealing, we also gave to many other countries, did those countries also steal???

yes. Foreign aid is theft. 

Let me put this is terms you can maybe wrap your myopic mind around. What was the last thing Jesus did that lead to his crucifixion? What did he say to those people and who were they? Same people today.

The Biden administration is over 1/3 staffed with folks who have dual citizenship with Israel. Whose interests do they serve? 

I havent even got into wall street and central banking. It took me 30 seconds to google those 3 links. You could spend 5 minutes and educate yourself but you wont. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

yes. Foreign aid is theft. 

Let me put this is terms you can maybe wrap your myopic mind around. What was the last thing Jesus did that lead to his crucifixion? What did he say to those people and who were they? Same people today.

The Biden administration is over 1/3 staffed with folks who have dual citizenship with Israel. Whose interests do they serve? 

I havent even got into wall street and central banking. It took me 30 seconds to google those 3 links. You could spend 5 minutes and educate yourself but you wont. 

You’re owned by the Jews. :lol: