Check your account email address ×

2017 zl1 ring time

Just now, BOHICA said:

Unlikely....  Prolly faster if ford wanted to close, clean, and sweep the track like GM it could have a run faster and without traffic to deal with.  Ford doesn't run at the ring to put down time.  If they did they would be faster then GM my ford brother!!!

I guess the last zl1 time was on a damp track too. I wonder what the gt350 real time was? 7:55? Hard to say. We just know it's been slow. All us Ford guys are disappointed in it 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I guess the last zl1 time was on a damp track too. I wonder what the gt350 real time was? 7:55? Hard to say. We just know it's been slow. All us Ford guys are disappointed in it 

The zl1 couldnt go around a corner very well.  The z28 could.  Both though are slower when there is corners to negiotate acvord to the ring official time pages.  The gt350 is substantially faster then any camaro that has run the ring thus far

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The zl1 couldnt go around a corner very well.  The z28 could.  Both though are slower when there is corners to negiotate acvord to the ring official time pages.  The gt350 is substantially faster then any camaro that has run the ring thus far

bur its a 2 seater like the vette but way slower?