Check your account email address ×

Ex-Trump adviser Peter Navarro sentenced to 4 months for contempt of Congress

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A deposition is a legal proceeding, that should not be influenced by the media. Why is it that Trump’s kids were made to sit in private closed door depositions, but somehow Biden gets to have big press extravaganza with his?  The people who make these decisions, whether to recommend an indictment are based on evidence and those tasked with the authority, not public opinion, which obviously can be manipulated.  You might not be a sheep, but we have a nation full of them. No need to muck that up. They can release the transcripts of the deposition after. So I disagree.

Why would it be influenced? Ask the same questions in private or public, let the public hear both sides and decide for themselves. Did the Trumps ask for public hearings? I don't know if they did or not. They can still base their opinions on indictments based the facts of the case, not public opinion. Rather than read possibly doctored transcripts I would rather hear it right from the horses mouth.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Should have been longer.  Peter is begging for donations….is the 🤡 Posse stepping up :lol: 

who let you out of your cage?

are you thrilled about your dream Biden v Trump 2020 2.0 rematch still?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

who let you out of your cage?

are you thrilled about your dream Biden v Trump 2020 2.0 rematch still?

Joe’s rocking.  Proud to support him.  Grab your MAGAt gear and parry with @racer254  excuse you’re supporting the same result.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Joe’s rocking.  Proud to support him.  Grab your MAGAt gear and parry with @racer254  excuse you’re supporting the same result.  

no thanks, frankly I think you're both retarded. 

:snack:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no thanks, frankly I think you're both retarded. 

:snack:

You’re worthless.  The orange criminal loves dummies like you :thumbsup:

You’re worthless.  The orange criminal loves dummies like you :thumbsup:

you're a far left retard

racer is a far right retard

where's the confusion retard?

you're a far left retard

racer is a far right retard

where's the confusion retard?

You’re wrong.  I support our democracy.  You and racer don’t.  Next :thumbsup:

You’re wrong.  I support our democracy.  You and racer don’t.  Next :thumbsup:

you also support Trump being the Republican nominee... but again, it's the retardation

you also support Trump being the Republican nominee... but again, it's the retardation

He best represents today’s Repugs.  Don’t like it - direct your energy towards them.  MAGAt’s suck but they are the best avenue to destroy Repugs long term. 

Joe’s doing great along with saving our democracy.  If you’re not on board - then you’re simply another MAGAt. 

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why would it be influenced? Ask the same questions in private or public, let the public hear both sides and decide for themselves. Did the Trumps ask for public hearings? I don't know if they did or not. They can still base their opinions on indictments based the facts of the case, not public opinion. Rather than read possibly doctored transcripts I would rather hear it right from the horses mouth.

All I'm saying is Hunter Biden doesn't get to dictate the terms of his testimony.  Trumps kids didn't and the testimony was private.  And if they're going to send a Trump advisor to jail, they should expect major blowback when the double standards for Biden are given.  Its typical grandstanding bullshit imo.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All I'm saying is Hunter Biden doesn't get to dictate the terms of his testimony.  Trumps kids didn't and the testimony was private.  And if they're going to send a Trump advisor to jail, they should expect major blowback when the double standards for Biden are given.  Its typical grandstanding bullshit imo.

Apples and oranges.  Typical when you defend criminals. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Apples and oranges.  Typical when you defend criminals. 

Hunter Biden vs Trumps kids.  Corrupt crackhead vs successful kids of a billionaire. I agree.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hunter Biden vs Trumps kids.  Corrupt crackhead vs successful kids of a billionaire. I agree.

Again - your comparisons are off.  Besides this about your hero Peter :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I see no reason the deposition can't be streamed live, no need for reporters in the room. Just because Trumps didn't, doesn't mean others can't ask for it.