Check your account email address ×

MSM starting to admit that Ukraine has lost, and the longer this drags on the more territory Ukraine will lose

Ukraine is so screwed they can’t even run their government without billions from the US 

biden really created a shit show. There is no good end game here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rod said:

Ukraine is so screwed they can’t even run their government without billions from the US 

biden really created a shit show. There is no good end game here 

What are you even talking about?!? NO one thought Ukraine would have been able to do what they’ve done thus far.

Putin created a shitshow and miscalculated big time, irregardless if Ukraine can push them entirely out or not. Ukraine had the choice of bending over or fighting. We know what you would do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What are you even talking about?!? NO one thought Ukraine would have been able to do what they’ve done thus far.

Putin created a shitshow and miscalculated big time, irregardless if Ukraine can push them entirely out or not. Ukraine had the choice of bending over or fighting. We know what you would do.

Irregardless isn’t a word bro 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I see it a little different, I think Putin knew he was taking on the UN, and if I remember correctly didn't Putin threaten to do what he did if the UN went ahead with their plan to stage military equipment on the borders. They did and he responded.

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I see it a little different, I think Putin knew he was taking on the UN, and if I remember correctly didn't Putin threaten to do what he did if the UN went ahead with their plan to stage military equipment on the borders. They did and he responded.

NATO , not the UN 

Just now, f7ben said:

NATO , not the UN 

Correct 

Putins goal was to not allow Ukraine into nato. He accomplished that. And now he’s not going to stop because he can’t. NATO won’t accept a country that’s in active conflict 

like they said. They basically had an agreement to end this war right after it started. Biden and Boris Johnson stopped that agreement from happening. Now Ukraine Is fucked and the US owns this 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Correct 

Putins goal was to not allow Ukraine into nato. He accomplished that. And now he’s not going to stop because he can’t. NATO won’t accept a country that’s in active conflict 

like they said. They basically had an agreement to end this war right after it started. Biden and Boris Johnson stopped that agreement from happening. Now Ukraine Is fucked and the US owns this 

100% , we got in bed with a pile of corrupt Nazis to keep Russia the boogeyman and to keep Biden’s Ukraine secrets safe. Nothing more 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

8 minutes ago, Rod said:

Correct 

And now he’ll have three joining NATO rather than zero; Finland having the largest border with Russia of any NATO country.

Smart move, Russia.

The point of the "irregardless" is to shut down conversation. So "irregardless" is a word. It has a specific use, in particular dialects. That said, it's not part of standard English and so — especially if you're writing or if you're speaking in formal places — you want to use "regardless" instead.Jun 5, 2017

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The point of the "irregardless" is to shut down conversation. So "irregardless" is a word. It has a specific use, in particular dialects. That said, it's not part of standard English and so — especially if you're writing or if you're speaking in formal places — you want to use "regardless" instead.Jun 5, 2017

Correct. Regardless is the actual word. 

Just now, f7ben said:

“Irregardless is an adverb that is synonymous with regardless. It means “without regard” or “without paying attention to the current situation.” Merriam-Webster's Dictionary explanation recognizes the word”

Yes, it’s a word. But let’s keep going with this, since we’re all proper word smiths when we need to deflect. :bc:

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And now he’ll have three joining NATO rather than zero; Finland having the largest border with Russia of any NATO country.

Smart move, Russia.

I don't think they're too worried about Finland, they'll just sit at the border and drink together. 

Just now, akvanden said:

“Irregardless is an adverb that is synonymous with regardless. It means “without regard” or “without paying attention to the current situation.” Merriam-Webster's Dictionary explanation recognizes the word”

Yes, it’s a word. But let’s keep going with this, since we’re all proper word smiths when we need to deflect. :bc:

The number one google hit when searching the word is “why do idiots use the word irregardless” lol , it’s a fucking double negative. There is no way using ir and less in the same word is proper speech REGARDLESS of what some stupid Ebonics dictionary says 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The number one google hit when searching the word is “why do idiots use the word irregardless” lol , it’s a fucking double negative. There is no way using ir and less in the same word is proper speech REGARDLESS of what some stupid Ebonics dictionary says 

Well irregardless, I’m glad we’re having this conversation.

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I don't think they're too worried about Finland, they'll just sit at the border and drink together. 

I think they’re already upset.

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think they’re already upset.

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

So in other words it's political posturing to allow the US to do their fighting while they sit back and drink with their buddies. But in all seriousness it was NATO's aggressiveness that pushed Russia to respond, so do we want to keep kicking a Bear that has nuclear weapons. 

• Like 1

So in other words it's political posturing to allow the US to do their fighting while they sit back and drink with their buddies. But in all seriousness it was NATO's aggressiveness that pushed Russia to respond, so do we want to keep kicking a Bear that has nuclear weapons. 

Russia has a history of this, NATO or not. 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Russia has a history of this, NATO or not. 

I'm not a fan of globalism and to me that's what drives NATO and the UN. And my biggest issue is it's become common that the US his expected to finance all this. 

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of globalism and to me that's what drives NATO and the UN. And my biggest issue is it's become common that the US his expected to finance all this. 

Ukraine literally can’t even run it’s government without constant billions from the US so what’s the end game here 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Ukraine literally can’t even run it’s government without constant billions from the US so what’s the end game here 

maybe let Ukraines neighbors decide for themselves without US interference. Like it was stated NATO's aggression is what triggered the Russian invasion, it's back to who want's to control the world. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rod said:

Ukraine was running before Biden, granted with only hundreds of millions from Trump (pre war) in military hardware.

End game is already complete with Russia, even if they take and hold the annexed regions. They’ve been severely degraded.

Irregardless. :poke: