Check your account email address ×

Damn White People Anyhow

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Watched the movie Leave the world behind. Had no idea the Obamas were involved until the credits.  Crazy how you can  include such overt racism . when every  movie, show, cartoon, is now dissected and canceled for any kind of perceived racism. 

01EE89CB-71B0-4D7C-BD67-D5AC243D77A4.jpeg

Same here.  Ending sucked.  And then when I found out Obamas were involved, it all made sense, given they're both racists.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same here.  Ending sucked.  And then when I found out Obamas were involved, it all made sense, given they're both racists.  

Yeah, ending was shit.  The crashing white Teslas and no other cars was definitely a slam against Musk. 🤔

I do think it is a pretty accurate depiction of how it will end.  Not a shot fired.  We will destroy each other.  It is getting more and more normalized that hate, mistrust, racism, against certain groups is actually fine and deserved. Even if you’re in that group, some are convinced they deserve it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, ending was shit.  The crashing white Teslas and no other cars was definitely a slam against Musk. 🤔

I do think it is a pretty accurate depiction of how it will end.  Not a shot fired.  We will destroy each other.  It is getting more and more normalized that hate, mistrust, racism, against certain groups is actually fine and deserved. Even if you’re in that group, some are convinced they deserve it. 

Yup.  Look at this place.  Imagine if we all lived on the same cul de sac and shit went south?  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Look at this place.  Imagine if we all lived on the same cul de sac and shit went south?  :lol: 

:lol:

Those who skill set are limited to being an asshole on the internet will be in big trouble. Can you imagine the stress and anxiety of just shutting down the internet would cause?