Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Going Down…Comer Has the Goods….

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You going to loan your kid money to buy a $80k+ pickup in his 40's?

Simple yes/no will suffice.

How many parents in rural MN leave their kids farm land or loan them money to get started worth far more than 80K?  Are they shitty parents?   Did your cult leaders kids make it on their own?  Was conman’s dad a shitty parent when he loaned him a small sum of over a million dollars?  

You’re trying too hard and you look stupid for pissing up the wrong tree. 

Edited by SnowRider

In the end the White House has agreed to a meeting with house members and the house has a  subpoena out for a white house lawyer that was around when Joe was VP. It would seem the house repubs are closing in I just hope they are not going to actually impeach Joe before elections.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many parents in rural MN leave their kids farm land or loan them money to get started worth far more than 80K?  Are they shitty parents?   Did your cult leaders kids make it on their own?  Was conman’s dad a shitty parent when he loaned him a small sum of over a million dollars?  

Poor humble shoe shine Joe just trying to make ends meet over the last 40 years making crooked back room deals with questionable people. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You really have a hard time answering simple questions, don't you?  I don't need an answer to that one.

Apples and Oranges.

Leaving a farm or a loan get gone is one thing.  There is reasonable expectation that you'll grow and succeed and continue the farm.

Walking up to dad and saying "Daddy, I need some money for a car, I'll pay you back", then going and buying a modified Raptor instead of a Camry is a little fucking different.  

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Poor humble shoe shine Joe just trying to make ends meet over the last 40 years making crooked back room deals with questionable people. 

Good thing Lunch Pail Joe was able to ride the train all those years to help the smartest person he knows buy a Raptor.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You really have a hard time answering simple questions, don't you?  I don't need an answer to that one.

Apples and Oranges.

Leaving a farm or a loan get gone is one thing.  There is reasonable expectation that you'll grow and succeed and continue the farm.

Walking up to dad and saying "Daddy, I need some money for a car, I'll pay you back", then going and buying a modified Raptor instead of a Camry is a little fucking different.  

It’s different because it’s Joe/Hunter and not Fred/Donald.  At least you’re transparent :lol:

Nice excuse though :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s different because it’s Joe/Hunter and not Fred/Donald.  At least you’re transparent :lol:

Nice excuse though :thumbsup:

I'm going to tell my dad I need a Gulfstream G650 tomorrow.

Fuck it, brand spanking new G800.

Because.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Did Trump like buttfuck you and name you call him Daddy or something?

You got it bad.

Actually you and the rest of the cult have it bad.  Pathetic watching grown men join a cult….and believe a serial liar without any prep for facts.  He says it.  You believe it.  So dumb. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The fact the cult and morons like @Carlos Danger hang their hat in this is telling. :lol:  Repugs know than can lie and the cult will lap it up.  Comer is a 🤡.  :lmao: 

When’s Gym gonna respond to his subpoena? 

There There little girl get it all out.   Tell me again how having top secret documents in your garage as a senator is legal?  asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There There little girl get it all out.   Tell me again how having top secret documents in your garage as a senator is legal?  asking for a friend.

I was thinking maybe asking my old man for a G650 or new G8 was being a little greedy. 

Maybe a Pilatus PC-24 or Challenger 605 would be more in line?

What are your thoughts?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I was thinking maybe asking my old man for a G650 or new G8 was being a little greedy. 

Maybe a Pilatus PC-24 or Challenger 605 would be more in line?

What are your thoughts?

The Paltius is a good plane for a farmer.  I am sure he will give you the money no questioned asked.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Paltius is a good plane for a farmer.  I am sure he will give you the money no questioned asked.

I'll make sure to pay him back with funds from a sketch corp I have set up.

I mean, I'd get like a Cessna 172, but I just can't.  I just can't.  Need at least the Pilatus.